Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: FFVII for PS3 Demo

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THe FFVII demo for the ps3 is nice. At first I thought it was a remake but i dont think it is. ALso looks at the MGS4 trailer cause that was one was good and so was the zelda: twilight princess.

Newbie animenet may be famous one day animenet may be famous one day
    Thanks
    sounds awesome!!!

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensui
    advent children has a set release date of 9/14/2005 for the japanese release. and a US release 'shortly after'. so it's not exactly undefined.

and they can always do more than just visual upgrades, like add in some mini games, add in some missing plot, or some new areas, etc. ff anthologies and stuff did pretty good didn't it?
    Wow... didn't I cover this is my previous post? *shakes head* I pointed out that Squarenix is SWAMPED with work: Dirge of Cerberus, FFXII, Kingdom Hearts II, Advent Children, etc.

That was why I said that if they even end up releasing all those games on time (not gonna happen), they would never be able to get up to remaking FFVII "properly".

Quote Originally Posted by mega
    Everything Enix touches turns to garbage. I know that Squaresoft didn't need them, and now Enix is ruining productivity. They should definitly remake FFVII, they could add new stuff,(mabye a side quest with Zack and Sepiroth)and it's a garuntee that people will buy it.

Okay, that's just bashing Squarenix. Just because Enix diesn't have a strong States-side presence doesn't mean they suck. Ironically, Enix was doing better financially than Square (if you decide to bash me on the past-tense, please use your brain and realize that Square and Enix are now ONE).

To wrap this up, I would like to remind EVERYONE that there is a new Development studio, headed by Sakaguchi (I think), that promises "Square-style management", and is apparently drawing a large number of Squarenix people to it.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Good lord. Why my hearth is pounding like this.

I think that the new generation of game console will reveal another version of the game. the perfect 3D.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377's Avatar
    Thanks
    theres a ps3?
    Naruto rocks! ~.^

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by little_angel12377
    theres a ps3?
    where have u been the last week.

Newbie little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377's Avatar
    Thanks
    YAY!!!! lol
    Naruto rocks! ~.^

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensui
    where have u been the last week.
    where's he been the last year better yet lol like they WOULDN't have a PS3 haha

anyways yes looks like I'm getting an Xbox360 and PS3 (which I already knew I would) heck I may even get that new nintendo its pretty nuts how it plays all the older console games (downloaded anyways minus it plays gamecube discs)

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast