Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: FFVII for PS3 Demo

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega
    Everything Enix touches turns to garbage.
    Looks like someone hasn't palyed the Dragon Quest Series.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Looks like someone hasn't palyed the Dragon Quest Series.
    Looks like that someone has played drakenguard...or FMA.

Also, Ryke 12, take note that most of the people in this forum only read the first post, and make their response. You can repeat what you say all you want but it won't make much of a difference. I understand where you're coming from though, alot of games being developed for at the same time is an extremely large hassle. The news on FF12 has completely vanished, and I heard it wasn't shown at all at E3. If they didn't want conversations like the one in this thread happening, they shouldn't have shown a tech demo of FF7. They could have done a FF12 tech or a Kingdom hearts Tech demo(they could have shown how the ps3's power matches up to pixar's work).

All of you guys are looking at a dream that will never come true here, unless SQ-E scraps a few titles, and that's not a possibility.
    Last edited by False Truth; May 21, 2005 at 09:47 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    ff12 wasn't ready for playing, so a playable version wasn't shown at E3. SquareEnix has said that a playable version of ff12 will be available by July.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah really sucks when after watching the PS3 unveiling right after the part where it showed this FF7 tech demo he busts our nuts and says "we're not making a FF7 remake this was just a demo of what we can do" yeah thanks for ruining my dream buddy >_<

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wouldn't completely shut out the idea of a ff7 remake though, remakes has been done before, chrono trigger, ff1,2,3.

if advent children lives the hype, and bang big bucks, SE would be dumb if they didn't listen to fans and make an upgraded version of ff7. it's almost like a tie in, like action figures.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be surprised if a FFVII remake didn't happen, what with the entire complation of FFVII they're doing now with the splurge of spin offs. I'm sure they're all there to hype up the eventual Remake that will be released on the 10th anniversary of FFVII!

God that's wishful thinking right there.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensui
    i wouldn't completely shut out the idea of a ff7 remake though, remakes has been done before, chrono trigger, ff1,2,3.

Those aren't remakes, those are ported games with additional cg scenes added on. Don't get the words remake and port mixed up.

Okay, lets say that Square Enix makes a remake of FF7. They'll need the right amount of people-So let's get rid of oh say....Kingdom Hearts 2-it's gone. Then, they'll also need the right amount of time-In order to get that time another game needs to go bye bye, this time, lets make it the next iteration of Dragon Quest, or Dirge or Cerebus, whatever floats your boat-gone. Then, they need their producer to take care of some things-so why not delay FF12 and FMA2 about 3-4 years, that should work. Now, if all of this happens, we will have our FF7 remake, then there's the long wait, you know, need time to make a good remake...so that would be....2007-8?

So you guys still think it's possible? Do you guys see the odds of it actually happening? You guys have to think a little more rationally here. Bottom line, it can't be done.
    Last edited by False Truth; May 22, 2005 at 01:17 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    So you guys still think it's possible? Do you guys see the odds of it actually happening? You guys have to think a little more rationally here. Bottom line, it can't be done.

while I agree I dont know if they'll do it and think they probably wont thats pretty arrogant thinking "it can't be done" I mean what do you think they have 20 guys doing everything and thats it? if a company really wants to do something they'll hire more people. Its not like they are stuck with a set work force. Bungie just doubled their staff and moved to a new office to meet demand for production. So while I agree with the final thought. Your reasoning behind why is in a lot of ways just well, way off. Electronic Arts churns out tons of games and they dont have to delay every other game just because they add a new game to the production cycle. They just hire more people. Simple as that

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast