Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: FFVII for PS3 Demo

  1. #41
    Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Remake or not...this game looks far better than the first one. Don't hate me for saying this, but I didn't really like FF7. I know that the good old PSone didn't have the capacity of it's new sibling the PS3, but the graphics were blocky and I hated the way the characters looked when you wondered around they had huge arms it was ridiculous......I just got a Ps2 this year....looks like I may have to get a PS3

  2. #42
    Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    A rift in the Nether
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WOW! My favorite final fantasy was ff V11 and now it has been remade with killer graphics, I am overjoyed!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

  3. #43
    AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrastar
    Remake or not...this game looks far better than the first one. Don't hate me for saying this, but I didn't really like FF7. I know that the good old PSone didn't have the capacity of it's new sibling the PS3, but the graphics were blocky and I hated the way the characters looked when you wondered around they had huge arms it was ridiculous......I just got a Ps2 this year....looks like I may have to get a PS3

    not hate but thats kinda an unfair assesement. Thats like saying mario brothers was crap because it was 2d. That was just the technology of the day and actually when FF7 came out it blew everyone away as it was one if not hte first rpg's to go into 3d. I actually hated RPG's until FF7 as it gave the non hardcorp RPG fans something to get them into the genre. Once technology improved so did the games, just look at FF8 and 9. but you can't blame them for how it looked at first as that was just the way it was back in the day. But the gameplay and story was untouchable even compared to the newer FF's


    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I wasn't trying to be mean, Gig. I was just doing the whole, overexaggerated shaky-fist routine.
    you were being evil and you know it you tyrant you lol

    Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

  4. #44
    Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    A rift in the Nether
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    not hate but thats kinda an unfair assesement. Thats like saying mario brothers was crap because it was 2d. That was just the technology of the day and actually when FF7 came out it blew everyone away as it was one if not hte first rpg's to go into 3d. I actually hated RPG's until FF7 as it gave the non hardcorp RPG fans something to get them into the genre. Once technology improved so did the games, just look at FF8 and 9. but you can't blame them for how it looked at first as that was just the way it was back in the day. But the gameplay and story was untouchable even compared to the newer FF's




    you were being evil and you know it you tyrant you lol

    I think that it will be perfect as long as they do not change the storyline.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

  5. #45
    AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    agreed, if they make it anyways ^_^; since the guy said they wouldn't. I know some say thats a ploy, but I'd forgotten someone mentioned once at another systems launch they showed a tech Demo of like FF6 and everyone got hyped that it would be remade and it never was *sigh*

    Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

  6. #46
    Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania, US.
    Posts
    765
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yeah, I remember the PS2's tech demo Square did, something about a dance routine with FFVIII characters.

  7. #47
    Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Stone Mountain, GA
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Also, Ryke 12, take note that most of the people in this forum only read the first post, and make their response. You can repeat what you say all you want but it won't make much of a difference. I understand where you're coming from though, alot of games being developed for at the same time is an extremely large hassle. The news on FF12 has completely vanished, and I heard it wasn't shown at all at E3. If they didn't want conversations like the one in this thread happening, they shouldn't have shown a tech demo of FF7. They could have done a FF12 tech or a Kingdom hearts Tech demo(they could have shown how the ps3's power matches up to pixar's work).
    That WOULD be a good argument, except for one thing: Ensui ALREADY posted. Given that fact, if you already post something, it's usually taken for granted that you would read at least SOME of the posts in-between your respective posts. And it's usually a little hard to ignore my posts, they tend to be rather large.
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    You can't just hire anyone for the job. Add the fact that it costs money to hire more and more people. Also, remember that there are some SQ-E members leaving the company for some reason....so it's not that simple.
    Sounds a little familiar, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryke12
    Square's people are leaving Squarenix every day for that other studio (sorry to sound like a n00b, considering I usually check my info, but short on time today, think it's To-something's studio, they're already working on a game, promising "Square-style workplace", implying that people don't like Squarenix's leading.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryke12
    To wrap this up, I would like to remind EVERYONE that there is a new Development studio, headed by Sakaguchi (I think), that promises "Square-style management", and is apparently drawing a large number of Squarenix people to it.
    Please don't just parrot me. It's annoying, and detracts from the overall quality of the thread (not pseudo-modding, just annoyed that he ignores the facts that I posted TWICE).

    And yes, I WILL just keep on repeating people, be it me, someone else like you, or even a mod when I have to. People who ignore the facts annoy ME.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts