Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FFXI newbi help

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

FFXI newbi help

I finaly got my FFXI working and have a char but I'm so confuresd dose anyone have any tips or advice?
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    What exactly are you having problems with? Please state your problem clearly that way we can help you out. What you posted doesn't really tell me much.

I do have one piece of advice for you though. Switch over to World of Warcraft.
    Last edited by Wobbuffetking; Jan 17, 2005 at 02:54 AM.
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love
    I finaly got my FFXI working and have a char but I'm so confuresd dose anyone have any tips or advice?
    well what are you confused about? tell me cuz I used to play that damned game i can help, lol.

Newbie Battousai may be famous one day Battousai may be famous one day Battousai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    What exactly are you having problems with? Please state your problem clearly that way we can help you out. What you posted doesn't really tell me much.

I do have one piece of advice for you though. Switch over to World of Warcraft.
    LOL! Dunno about WoW but yea, might wanna switch to a new game. As for FFXI all I can say is make sure to talk to the gate guard by your town exit before venturing out. Ask him to cast Signet on you. This will allow mobs to drop crystals which you can sell at the Auction House to net you a nice profit early on.

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    its a bit confusing at start, but then it all becomes clearer once you wander around for a few hours..used to play it, but stoped due to work load and a failed hard-drive.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I played the game for about a month. The game sucks. I think I spent more time resting and traveling than actually fighting and questing. What a waste of $40.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I dont know where to take the coupon and I've try'd every starting city I just cant find who I should take it to
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie Battousai may be famous one day Battousai may be famous one day Battousai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    I played the game for about a month. The game sucks. I think I spent more time resting and traveling than actually fighting and questing. What a waste of $40.
    Yea I had over 120+ days of in-game playtime and when I look back... I wish I had never gotten that game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love
    Well I dont know where to take the coupon and I've try'd every starting city I just cant find who I should take it to
    Just throw it away, you only get a measly 50 gil. Just go outside your starting city (with signet) and solo your job to LV7 occasionally going back to sell stuff on Auction House. Once you hit 7 start looking for a party for in the next area.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast