Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FFXI newbi help

Newbie Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you look on your map under markers you should see the persons name go and give that person the coupon
    This is not goodbye it's just a kiss before you die.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a new prob I'm lvl 10 and nobody will party with me and I need to get a subjob by Feb or I'm out of the Linkshell and I like the linkshell I'm in Windurst can anyone pl me?
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie Battousai may be famous one day Battousai may be famous one day Battousai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I'd be glad to PL you buuuuut I just recently canceled my 75 samurai and deleted that waste of 6gigs off my HD. If you're LV10 you need to take the ship in Mhaura to Selbina and look for a pt in Valkrum there. As for your linkshell, well honestly I gotta say forget about them. Unless they are some uber HNM LS (which they obviously can't be since they let a LV10 in) I'd dump that pearl .
    How could they say they would just dump you if you don't have a SJ by then?? I myself had well over 10 different LS's over my course of the game till I finally found a LS I could call home. If they are willing to let you go for such a stupid reason I would've already threw away my pearl.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    heres a tip get the older games of final fantasy man there sooo much better dont rely on graphics rely on gameplay like final fantasy 1-6 ther very hard and very good games but for ffxi its not that hard just fight alot and get good exp and try to buy the best items you can

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have all ff games its my life if you will ^^ I cant help it but yeah FF isnt as great as it used to be but he there a song I forgot the link its the Chocobo Robo song tell how I feel about FF

@Battousai Well its a new ls so I dont really want to quit seeing as every time I join somehitng dealing with a pc game the leader takes off or quits the game so I pick up for them as well

To be a great leader you must be a great follower.
    Last edited by Phoenix of Love; Feb 02, 2005 at 06:11 PM.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie Battousai may be famous one day Battousai may be famous one day Battousai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love
    @Battousai Well its a new ls so I dont really want to quit seeing as every time I join somehitng dealing with a pc game the leader takes off or quits the game so I pick up for them as well
    If you're planning on this then may I suggest you start your own LS? Excuse me for my rants but a major problem I have with MMo's is that some people take things too seriously and don't realize it's just a game to play at your own leisure. Giving threats of destruction of pearls for not meeting certain requirements is ridiculous

Anyways once you hit LV18 to be able to do the SJ quest ask your LS for help on the items if you don't have all 3 (mainly magiked skull). If you don't get any help tell them I got a nice Tachi: Kasha for thier a**es

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2