Thread: Fig Productions

Fig
    Newbie Fig may be famous one day Fig may be famous one day
    Thanks

Fig Productions

Well basically i play battlefield 2 if any of you have heard of it. I usually make movies of the games etc and put my movies me and my clan do on the game called Fig Productions. So i was wondering if anyone has the time they could produce a logo for me. I would do it myself but im not as good with photoshop or wateva you use. And im after a nice anime logo in a dark style should we say. Would very much appeciate if someone could do one thankyou.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fig Productions

quick question out of curiosity how are you doing your BF 2 vids? for instance I download them for BFTV whatever, but are you using an outside program like FRAPS or whatever to capture the footage? they made it sound like the BF viewer would export but I never found a way :\

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Fig
    Newbie Fig may be famous one day Fig may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Fig Productions

yeh im using fraps at the moment because our servers have gone abit dodgy after patches etc so using the battlefield recorder i cant get to work in the server. The recorder is usually done by putting admin commands into the game but you need to configure the server to accept it.