Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fighting

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

Fighting

Fighting it is something i like very much. Nothing like a good fight. But the things i belive it is becoming stupid game. Anymore you can't fight someone with out there friends trying to help or coming after you after the fight. Or even worse most people just use a weapon or something like that. What ever happen to the days were you could fight someone one on one . fist to fist. What do you think is fighting a stupid game or is it still a round. And i'm not talking about the fighting on tv. Plus there is another thing tv has caused all these little punks to start fighting and when they lose or are geting beat they just use a weapon so they can win. I think even if you lose the fight as long as you tryed your still as big a man as the other man. So why use a weapon? And these gangster wannbes need to get over them selfs and come back to earth, a gun dosen't make you any more of a man than you are allready. These is my thoughts now i want to here what the anime lovers of this form think. Thanks.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

Re: Fighting

hmmm..... if your going to end a problem into a nonsense fight....why do you have to end up hurting yourself into it???
    you can just use words.......
    or if your enemy don't know how to say sorry...kill him/her.... lol!!!
    you don't need to fight

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

No you see fighting is fun, it just becomes stupid if people can only fight useing a weapon or gun. Fighting has all ways been fun, but lately ever fight i've been has been stoped because someones friends will try to step in or they pull a weapon out. see me and my friends will only step in if the person well are fighting pulls a weapon or there friends step in, why can't everone figth like that.
    Last edited by animemeanime; Feb 18, 2006 at 06:14 PM.
    "
    MALLRATS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animemeanime
    No you see fighting is fun, it just becomes stupid if people can only fight useing a weapon or gun. Fighting as all ways been fun, but lately ever fight i've been has been stoped because someones friends will try to step in or they pull a weapon out. see me and my friends will only step in if the person well are fighting pulls a weapon or there friends step in, why can't everone figth like that.
    you mean fist on fist?
    you know if a fight has no reason...it's useless even if you challenge them...
    you see...it's hopeless fighting just for fun....
    fighting is for the people who you want to protect....
    fighting is not a reason for fun...it's a reason to protect people

Thanks

we start just protect people the first fight i was in was with i guy who wouldn't leave my girlfriend alone and the second was with a guy who wouldn't leave my sister alone. but then it got to the point where it was fun and now we fight people just for fun and for protecting someone or something.
    "
    MALLRATS

Thanks

i think it's good for you...well keep it up....
    protect those people you love....

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well fighting is bad eather way. with or without friends, wepionds, ect. so i just dont care as long as my friends, and family are involved. i many tho just dont like fighting at all

IM BACK

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I see your point in why you like to fight, and I would have to agree with you on that point, that is when two people understand each other and the rules and they trust each other, then fighting becomes no more than bearing your souls to each other. You are saying to this person, this is who I am, this is my strength and that is ok, however that way of fighting is going out the window nowadays, many your opponents aren't friends but enemies who care for nothing except what they want. Your belief is an interesting one, but a little out-dated I think, and if you are in a fight nowadays its winner takes all

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast