Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fighting

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fighting

i only fight for 1 reason and that is to stand up for myself and my friends and to protect the ones a love and care about, i don't care if there is 1 or 20 of them i would still take them on. but i would only fight to restain them if i could and if a had to hurt them a would try not to do anything serious.

and as for fighting for fun i would never do it, probly cause i would be scared of seriously hurting the other guy (don't care if i get hurt), i would never be able to forgive myself.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i think if its one on one and fair, go for it!!!! fighting seems like it would be a good stress reliver, i say seems 'cuz i've never did it, but ya....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    i think if its one on one and fair, go for it!!!! fighting seems like it would be a good stress reliver, i say seems 'cuz i've never did it, but ya....
    i good stress reliver is putting a pic of some1 u hate on a punching bag, and punch it till ur arms feel like lead.

well thats what i do except for the pic part, i just belt the bag till my fists and arms hurt. its wat i do when i want to relax from a stressful day.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

fighting really isnt that smart the smarter man would use violence as a last resort even scientists believe that people who fight are less evolved to living in our new world would you say war is fun ? and remember "war is fun only to those who have not experianced it yet" so if your enjoying fighting which is equal of war you havent been in a real fight yet
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

U should look at it this way fighting is the last option in the a bad situation so if cannot decide when is realy nessesary to fight maybe should not fight if u are not 100 % sure u are helping someone by fighting someone else then don't fight.
    Fighting can be very deadly and if u don't know the right way or place to strike u might even kill someone and then it will be manslaughter only because u just wanted to sort out the situation.
    The brain and mouth is the first line of attack.
    Then only defence and deflecting throwing your apponent around use his anger to throw him.
    Last on the list is striking/fighting if u will but then be sure to put him down so he don't get up..

Go get them tiger....

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I always try to talk the problem... but I have gotten into a couple of fights... I think I have won most of them... but there is always one dude that would never accept the fact that he got his ass kicked by someone smaller than him.. and he will keep looking for a fight with u, but know with all his friends.... so the fight keeps including more ppl(by the way big fights with out guns ofcourc r fun too)
    but after a while they get tired... fighting 1-1 is relaxing, in the way that u can take all of ur emotions into 1 guy, but its painful too... but with time u know how to end a fight with just 2 or 3 hits....
    but u should know when to walk away too.. and avoid those guy that fight dirty....
    in the end u should leave fighting as the last but last thing to solve one thing...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

but sometimes fighting leads to death
    so i think, fighting is reckless

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    I see your point in why you like to fight, and I would have to agree with you on that point, that is when two people understand each other and the rules and they trust each other, then fighting becomes no more than bearing your souls to each other. You are saying to this person, this is who I am, this is my strength and that is ok, however that way of fighting is going out the window nowadays, many your opponents aren't friends but enemies who care for nothing except what they want. Your belief is an interesting one, but a little out-dated I think, and if you are in a fight nowadays its winner takes all
    I have to agree with you. But disagree with the part of the outdated because where I live{I live in Alabama}we fight one on one. If the person wants to fight 3 it is possible but one at the time have to go at it.

The reason the guys who fight take their friends is to make sure if one of the guys from the other fighter trys to get in, he will stop him.

Oh, has any of you guys be in a rumble. They are the best. No weapons, just fist, kicks, will power, and alot of guts.Because here it is 50 vs.50. The rules are smaple no weapons, no low hits, and no biteing. You can fight all night if possible sometimes.{The longest that one ever last was one day and half, which we are pround off}Oh, I forget to tell you. If one of your teamate needs help you can help them. Because if the guy you were fighting is down then he fail in keeping you busy from helping. At the end we eat , drink, laugh, and become great friends.
    Last edited by Jon f; Feb 20, 2006 at 12:53 AM.
    Perfection is dull

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast