Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fighting 4 Life

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fighting 4 Life

especially if it was someone like a sibling, I'd much rather save his/her life than mine

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a reminder... this is more of "how does your fighting style reflect on you" not so much your opinion of war...

just as a reminder...

Newbie White Mist may be famous one day White Mist may be famous one day White Mist's Avatar
    Thanks

I am no into martial arts but I agree with what you say. Sorry, I want to say a lot, but it is hard for me because my english is not better. Sorry. But, I see and understand what you mean. Good post.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoa! It has been a long time since we saw you make threads after your intro, SK. I am sooo glad to see you make one. A badass, thoughtout thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Do you agree, disagree?
    Of course, I completely agree with you on this one. It takes extra skill to look and weed through the subtle details of the teachings of martial arts, and I must say that you have noticed a lot, a lot more than I did. Great points, SK.
    Have you noticed anything else in fighting
    Ah yes, I have noticed quite a few things in myself and from others as I practiced martial arts, but I need some time to get my thoughts straight to answer this, so wait for my badass post...okay?

Great Thread Buddy!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

What happens when tapping into a deeper emotion to bring out in a fight?
    What happens when one taps into no emotion and fights like a silent demon?

... they say that these examples could possibly prove my theory wrong...
    (who's they? ...... me having a debatable argument with myself)

However, there is the belief, that everyone is everyone.
    In what manner do I mean this?
    Everyone has anger, sadness, happiness, etc... and though everyone may have their own differences in their sadness, anger, happiness, etc... everyone has everyone's emotions inside them.

But, as an individual, it shows that they prefer their own than other emotions.

If emotional, spiritual, mental, or even physical illness takes place... their choice of emotions could differ completely. As if they're completely different, or as if they're the very thing they hate, or even act exactly like their very parents.

... as much as there's a feminine trait in a male, there's also a masculine trait in a female...

... as much as there's a masculine trait in a male, there's also a feminine trait in a female...

Both traits are natural, but some can be chosen completely independently.

Same goes for every emotion. We can choose to be whoever we want to be, and if we could knock down the barriers that we created, we could change our personality into any form we wanted........

... however, this causes an illness for the spirit. It's as if a foreign disease has entered it and is being taken casually, creating a great distortion........

........ that's why, no matter how smoothly it goes in a battle for a person, if it's not them, it seems so unatural.

^_^ Just wanted to add.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

they say that these examples could possibly prove my theory wrong...
    dude i'll debate with you anyday i find it fun and i would hope you think the same and as for fighting with emotions i think it makes you weak cuz you'll do things you wouldn't normaly do

Code Name Wind

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeilee
    i can say only one thing....fighting is not for fun...
    it's to protect someone you care for
    yeah, i totally agree...one fight nt 4 d fun of it but to protect ur love ones...but i also do agree that the way people tend to fight, reflects who they are in life...

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

What happens when tapping into a deeper emotion to bring out in a fight?
    What happens when one taps into no emotion and fights like a silent demon?

... they say that these examples could possibly prove my theory wrong...

However, there is the belief, that everyone is everyone.
    In what manner do I mean this?
    Everyone has anger, sadness, happiness, etc... and though everyone may have their own differences in their sadness, anger, happiness, etc... everyone has everyone's emotions inside them.

But, as an individual, it shows that they prefer their own than other emotions.

If emotional, spiritual, mental, or even physical illness takes place... their choice of emotions could differ completely. As if they're completely different, or as if they're the very thing they hate, or even act exactly like their very parents.

... as much as there's a feminine trait in a male, there's also a masculine trait in a female...

... as much as there's a masculine trait in a male, there's also a feminine trait in a female...

Both traits are natural, but some can be chosen completely independently.

Same goes for every emotion. We can choose to be whoever we want to be, and if we could knock down the barriers that we created, we could change our personality into any form we wanted........

... however, this causes an illness for the spirit. It's as if a foreign disease has entered it and is being taken casually, creating a great distortion........

........ that's why, no matter how smoothly it goes in a battle for a person, if it's not them, it seems so unatural.

^_^ Just wanted to add.
    I will debatable.When you run out of your emotions or you can't feel them.Fighting is meanless but is the only thing you found that feels right.Back at least two years ago.I use my emotions when fighting ever time.I hate my dad for some many reason.So I would use that hate for fighting and for football.But after a while I let all that hate out.I can't get mad or sad or happy.So I just fight because it feels like the right thing.I don't care much about anything because it doesn't make me happy or sad or even mad.Fighting is the best thing a person who lost his emotions and soul to do.
    Perfection is dull

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast