Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 33

Thread: Fighting 4 Life

  1. #25
    Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Fighting 4 Life

    especially if it was someone like a sibling, I'd much rather save his/her life than mine

  2. #26
    is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mr. Foxie's Den...
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Re: Fighting 4 Life

    Just a reminder... this is more of "how does your fighting style reflect on you" not so much your opinion of war...

    just as a reminder...

  3. #27
    Newbie White Mist may be famous one day White Mist may be famous one day White Mist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Forbidden Mist
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Fighting 4 Life

    I am no into martial arts but I agree with what you say. Sorry, I want to say a lot, but it is hard for me because my english is not better. Sorry. But, I see and understand what you mean. Good post.

  4. #28
    Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monk Society
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Fighting 4 Life

    Whoa! It has been a long time since we saw you make threads after your intro, SK. I am sooo glad to see you make one. A badass, thoughtout thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Do you agree, disagree?
    Of course, I completely agree with you on this one. It takes extra skill to look and weed through the subtle details of the teachings of martial arts, and I must say that you have noticed a lot, a lot more than I did. Great points, SK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Have you noticed anything else in fighting
    Ah yes, I have noticed quite a few things in myself and from others as I practiced martial arts, but I need some time to get my thoughts straight to answer this, so wait for my badass post...okay?

    Great Thread Buddy!!!

  5. #29
    Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Inbetween stuff.
    Posts
    1,414
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 67 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: Fighting 4 Life

    What happens when tapping into a deeper emotion to bring out in a fight?
    What happens when one taps into no emotion and fights like a silent demon?

    ... they say that these examples could possibly prove my theory wrong...
    (who's they? ...... me having a debatable argument with myself)


    However, there is the belief, that everyone is everyone.
    In what manner do I mean this?
    Everyone has anger, sadness, happiness, etc... and though everyone may have their own differences in their sadness, anger, happiness, etc... everyone has everyone's emotions inside them.

    But, as an individual, it shows that they prefer their own than other emotions.

    If emotional, spiritual, mental, or even physical illness takes place... their choice of emotions could differ completely. As if they're completely different, or as if they're the very thing they hate, or even act exactly like their very parents.

    ... as much as there's a feminine trait in a male, there's also a masculine trait in a female...

    ... as much as there's a masculine trait in a male, there's also a feminine trait in a female...

    Both traits are natural, but some can be chosen completely independently.

    Same goes for every emotion. We can choose to be whoever we want to be, and if we could knock down the barriers that we created, we could change our personality into any form we wanted........

    ... however, this causes an illness for the spirit. It's as if a foreign disease has entered it and is being taken casually, creating a great distortion........


    ........ that's why, no matter how smoothly it goes in a battle for a person, if it's not them, it seems so unatural.

    ^_^ Just wanted to add.

  6. #30
    Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Colorado USA
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Fighting 4 Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    they say that these examples could possibly prove my theory wrong...
    (who's they? ...... me having a debatable argument with myself)
    dude i'll debate with you anyday i find it fun and i would hope you think the same and as for fighting with emotions i think it makes you weak cuz you'll do things you wouldn't normaly do

    Code Name Wind

  7. #31
    Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hell is an understatement
    Posts
    593
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Fighting 4 Life

    Quote Originally Posted by jeilee
    i can say only one thing....fighting is not for fun...
    it's to protect someone you care for
    yeah, i totally agree...one fight nt 4 d fun of it but to protect ur love ones...but i also do agree that the way people tend to fight, reflects who they are in life...

  8. #32
    Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the States
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Fighting 4 Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    What happens when tapping into a deeper emotion to bring out in a fight?
    What happens when one taps into no emotion and fights like a silent demon?

    ... they say that these examples could possibly prove my theory wrong...
    (who's they? ...... me having a debatable argument with myself)


    However, there is the belief, that everyone is everyone.
    In what manner do I mean this?
    Everyone has anger, sadness, happiness, etc... and though everyone may have their own differences in their sadness, anger, happiness, etc... everyone has everyone's emotions inside them.

    But, as an individual, it shows that they prefer their own than other emotions.

    If emotional, spiritual, mental, or even physical illness takes place... their choice of emotions could differ completely. As if they're completely different, or as if they're the very thing they hate, or even act exactly like their very parents.

    ... as much as there's a feminine trait in a male, there's also a masculine trait in a female...

    ... as much as there's a masculine trait in a male, there's also a feminine trait in a female...

    Both traits are natural, but some can be chosen completely independently.

    Same goes for every emotion. We can choose to be whoever we want to be, and if we could knock down the barriers that we created, we could change our personality into any form we wanted........

    ... however, this causes an illness for the spirit. It's as if a foreign disease has entered it and is being taken casually, creating a great distortion........


    ........ that's why, no matter how smoothly it goes in a battle for a person, if it's not them, it seems so unatural.

    ^_^ Just wanted to add.
    I will debatable.When you run out of your emotions or you can't feel them.Fighting is meanless but is the only thing you found that feels right.Back at least two years ago.I use my emotions when fighting ever time.I hate my dad for some many reason.So I would use that hate for fighting and for football.But after a while I let all that hate out.I can't get mad or sad or happy.So I just fight because it feels like the right thing.I don't care much about anything because it doesn't make me happy or sad or even mad.Fighting is the best thing a person who lost his emotions and soul to do.
    Perfection is dull

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your life ?
    By swordfish3 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Feb 17, 2006, 09:54 PM
  2. Life.
    By Kiharu in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Aug 15, 2005, 08:08 PM
  3. No life...
    By Shade/K' Heart in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 01, 2005, 04:28 PM
  4. Meaning of Life
    By Boo45 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: Jan 29, 2005, 12:02 PM
  5. The soundtrack To your life Right now
    By ZerOraY in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2004, 04:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts