Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fighting

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Fighting

Over the past several years I have witnessed people fight over stupid things…such as a muffin, land, an I pod… …(why I don’t know)…Point of this is what would make you get up and fight another person? I would only fight someone if they hit me first.

Also note this is my 100th post! So everyone take time to look at my nice new avatar and signature!

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fighting

I guess you really like avatars, since your nick is about them, so I'll say they're nice

On the fighting note, I haven't fought since I was a kid, even when I was aggressed once (got my finger broken, but it's ok now) - they didn't get anything from me though. I just didn't feel the need to. However I must precise a buddhist that prones non violence and the destruction of all weapons of the earth.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... I know people who get into scraps for really stupid reasons. (I have a few friends with short tempers, LoL) To each his own - I think before I act. The only time I would ever get in fight is when I need to defend myself, or someone I care about.

By the way - I do like the new avatar and sig! Very nice!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

"How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"
    It's really only something i'd do if it was really essential, protecting someone i care about.....defending myself ect.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

i get into fights about stupid things all the time... who's going to pay for sushi, whether taebin's abs are as good as usher's... sometimes it's just fun to get into a fight when ur bored i guess ^^;;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting into a fight:

I used to get into a fight with my sister for stupid things

I already tried "once" to fight my arch enemy when I was younger, but falied.

I ran into a girl that was hitting my sister, thought I was too young and the girl too big so my face met the fence.

Besides that I never fight and try to avoid it as much as possible, fighting is just not my style XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

its useless in my opinion, I have friends who fight over stupid things and they end up not getting anywhere anyway, fighting leads nowhere fast, I don't fight simply becasue while we wasted time fighting about this and that, we could have actually gotten something useful done.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

fighting is pointless rage.... sometimes pointless rage can be fun
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast