Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fighting

Newbie Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fighting

Fighting should only be done if it is 100% needed.
    I myself always try to talk my way out of fights.
    But if it has to be done.
    I do enjoy martial art's I take part in a few, (Karate I am national champ in my club)
    But I only fight on the street to help others or to defend myself, I never start one
    _GHOST_HACKER__("When Machines Lean How To Feel Who Decides What Is Human")_

Newbie Sogel may be famous one day Sogel may be famous one day Sogel's Avatar
    Thanks

I see fights all the time. fighting is everwere here. i've got used to it and dont mind it. but some of the fights here are stupid like over girls who are not hot and seats in class.
    TASTE MY PAIN!!!!

Newbie Felnor may be famous one day Felnor may be famous one day Felnor's Avatar
    Thanks

i try to aviod fights as much as I can. Its not because I can't defend myself, its more because you don't know what people are carrying on themselves these days. I also find that fighting only ever makes a bad situation worse. That said, I have a few friends who can be hot-headed at times and can go off on one for very little reasons.
    "Walk On, Walk On, With Hope In Your Heart And You'll Never Walk Alone"

http://jadeli.proboards58.com/ - Join if you got nothing better to do!

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ah fighting, I went through a phase a while ago where I would deleberatly bate idiots that were trying to annoy me,I'm not strong or anything, (I'm actually quite the opposite ) but I did it just so I could get in a fight and not be blamed for it, I was just sick of people who act big and tough, but I'm alot more conserved (is that the right word?) now, I very rarely get into fights now, maybe one a year tops.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Here's a very scientific but interesting study about fighting amongst kids and the effect martial arts, power training etc. have on violence between adolecents.
    http://www.uib.no/psyfa/hemil/mobbing/OlwEndPS.pdf

(.pdf file)

It's pretty upsetting for martial arts practitioners.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i easily see your point. at school, just because i accidentally miss the basketball net (yes i suck at basketball) and accidentally hit a kid barely, he wants to fight me. all i ever say is "no thanks i'm good" maybe it's just a natural trigger for people to fight over stupid things?

(the only time i ever fight is during karate, although i do get i kick out of kicking my friend in the shin )
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Fights lol, the last fight I was in was over... 7 years ago I beleive, started for no reason, jsut uhh Mexican agitated by my actions I guess, funny thing was, the whole P.E. class(where it happened) was rooting for me instead of him, which was odd since noone really liked me at the time...

but anyway, yeah I only fight when I need to, and I haven't needed to in a long time, people threaten me yeah but they don't carry through, maybe cause I'm 6 foot 5, scary person? i dunno.

possibly the stupidest thing I'v seen anyone fight over is a spot to sit, lol. I mean, theres 10+ other spots to sit and 2 people HAVE to fight over 1 specific area.

Newbie Sevothtarte may be famous one day Sevothtarte may be famous one day
    Thanks

Like almost everyone here has said; it's better to know when to pick your fights. Through family and friends, not knowing how to pick your fights only leads to constant acid indigestion, and a broken nose.

When I was a youth, I never fought. That means physically, and almost never verbally. Now I wish I could go back and deck a certain someone like I've never decked anyone before. :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast