Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fighting

Newbie Tsubasa~Hime may be famous one day Tsubasa~Hime may be famous one day Tsubasa~Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fighting

I'll admit to fighting with my sister at least once a day. Mostly it's just very bad arguments, which I KNOW are pointless, but I have a bad temper. Occasionally, I just won't be able to contain myself and I'll slap her once. Usually I feel bad afterwards, and it eventually works out.... ^^;

Other than that, it's usually my mother who I'm arguing with. If it's just people in my classes, I just walk away. It's not worth my time even trying to convince them. -_-;

"When Life hands you lemons, squirt your enemies in the eye."

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

13years and hadn't a fight. Fights are for ignorent people but it depends if you're defendin somebody. When somebody is bullyn me around i just solbe problems by words.^>^
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I always see fights at my school and over the stupidists things too its mostly because the guys want to act tough, I think its because they like touching each other tee hee just kidding!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice sig and avatar BTW.

I would fight if I had no choice in the matter e.g being surrounded, or locked in a room with another person n the only way to get out is to fight.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

This guy at school was fighting with this other guy over a chair during lunch....That was pathetic...I would probably get in a fight if someone else would be talking trash behind my back...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie hinamori may be famous one day hinamori may be famous one day hinamori's Avatar
    newfoundland, canada (we don't live in igloos)
    Thanks

most of the fights in my school are between girls either about guys or someone talking trash behind someones back
    AHHHHH the evil ninja bunnies are coming....... i new the world was going to end like this ......damn

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

I got into a fight with a guy from school over DBZ being better than yu-gi-oh and soon after him and I became best friends.

Newbie hinamori may be famous one day hinamori may be famous one day hinamori's Avatar
    newfoundland, canada (we don't live in igloos)
    Thanks

in grade 4-5 some of the guys in my school used to pretend to be saiyans and use to have these weird fights........i'm still laughing at it though
    AHHHHH the evil ninja bunnies are coming....... i new the world was going to end like this ......damn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast