Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Fighting

Newbie kiksq may be famous one day kiksq may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Fighting

I have the dumbest Friends, one time we were on the Field during lunch and they were playing around and my Friend got scratched and got mad and punched my other Friend right in the nards as hard as he could, if thats not enough he started to cry and then you guessed it started to get angry and then they fought. Sad thing is when it was over all my Friend cared about is if he won or how many hits he got in.

i swear it was like his best Friend and all he cared about is how many hits he got in.
    ! r@p3 y0u !n 3y3

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh that's an easy one.

My brother tries to bring up a fight with me everyday just because he's angry and he "needs to let it out".

For what reasons?

A dvd is missing. A memory card (ps2) is missing. He hit his toe. He didn't get his breakfast in time. His friend misunderstood him. He misunderstood a friend. He can't find a certain shirt. He can't find a pen. He can't find a pencil. He doesn't like how something looks like. He forgot what he was looking for. He can't remember where he put something. I won't do what he wants me to do (he could do it himself... he's more capable, too. I ain't a slave. ) when it's somethign HE should do. His cellphone won't get reception. It's raining on a day he wanted to go out. etc etc

basically, if anything doesn't go SPECIFICALLY his way... he gets pissed.

=_=

O_O *ahem* Excuse me for my informal expressions!

Newbie Zman may be famous one day Zman may be famous one day
    Thanks

i once started a fight because someone got my shoes dirty and he would not clean them.
    Buff You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie DevilMan_619 may be famous one day DevilMan_619 may be famous one day DevilMan_619's Avatar
    Thanks

There are no real reasons to have a fight (people say they have reasons) it is only going to make you or break you. Overall if you fight, than its on that person who faught.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

All I need is someone insulting me badly enough and I'll beat the living hell outta them. I just explode into somekind of uncontrollable frenzy, which is actually quite disturbing. People who know me know how to avoid these frenzies, 'cuz I go absolutely silent when I'm about to snap. It's like the calm before the storm

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4