Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fighting arts.....

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Question Fighting arts.....

Does anybody do any martial arts ..
    If so what
    style
    Rank if any

I do Shoaling martial arts[dojo name]
    there i am busy learning the Wing Chun style been doing it for 2 years so i recon i am still Junior.

Like to know give input..???

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fighting arts.....

free flowing hacky sack style of kick boxeing

yeah i made that up

Code Name Wind

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I know a lot of different and diverse forms of martial arts, but I will try to give names of them and duration of my training. Okies?

-Aikido: I had four years of training in Kyoto under a sensei, whom I respect a lot. Simply enjoyed learning it, but I want to take it a little further.

-Judo: I had two years of training in my four year stay at Tokyo under a female sensei, who was a simply amazing lady. Oh, she is a Korean, though.

-Swarga Chakra: I had eight to nine years of training with my most respected master, Sensei Vali-sama. He is simply a BADASS both mentally and physically. I still work under him at the Temple, and at the martial arts school.

-Tae kwon do: I just started learning it, about 2 months. And, I like it very much.

-Muay thai: Like about 4 months or so. It is sooo cool...I love to kick ass. Haha.

I also know how to use various weapons, but I will end it here.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to do Tae Kwon Do...my korean friend's father use to teach me....but I quit....I want to get in Karate....or Judo......

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

What martial arts style do i kno if street counts i kno that, and i kno a little Tae Kwon Do from a friend that showed me
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I know a lot of different and diverse forms of martial arts, but I will try to give names of them and duration of my training. Okies?

-Aikido: I had four years of training in Kyoto under a sensei, whom I respect a lot. Simply enjoyed learning it, but I want to take it a little further.

-Judo: I had two years of training in my four year stay at Tokyo under a female sensei, who was a simply amazing lady. Oh, she is a Korean, though.

-Swarga Chakra: I had eight to nine years of training with my most respected master, Sensei Vali-sama. He is simply a BADASS both mentally and physically. I still work under him at the Temple, and at the martial arts school.

-Tae kwon do: I just started learning it, about 2 months. And, I like it very much.

-Muay thai: Like about 4 months or so. It is sooo cool...I love to kick ass. Haha.

I also know how to use various weapons, but I will end it here.
    damn it man you are bad ass but as for i gots nothin
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well i use to do tea kwan do but it got to expencif wech sucked and my sense was... just ... forget it. i want to do, whats it called, well i forgot what its called but i want to learn haw to use a sward

IM BACK

Newbie Kamiya may be famous one day Kamiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hehe. Kedar, that is totally awesome. How do you keep up with everything?

I had two years of training in Aikido as well at a local dojo at my area. It is really awesome to do moves!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast