Thread: Fightstar or Busted

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks

Post Fightstar or Busted

well i needed to start a thread so anyway i couldnt find a thread about this so....does anyone here like fightstar? yknow the guy from busted's new band? or did you like busted more? dyu like any of em? or dyu even know who they are? im not sure if they were as big in america as they were over here....

anyway i kinda like his new band...loads better than busted (typical boy band 12 year old pop culture picture on my bedroom wall type band.)

any thoughts anyone?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    well a know little of either but i prefer fightstar, i don't really like it i just prefer it from busted which kinda didn't work well, but apparently it pleased the masses.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both are simply milking the pre-teen cash cow. Honestly, If one of Ray Charles', James Brown's, AC/DC's or anything like that's back catalogue songs were released. And Busted's 'you said no' was released in the same week, Busted would get a much higher chart position. Not because busted have a better song. But MOST OF THE TIME because they (according to 12 year old girls) look pretty. It actually makes me angry that busted, mcfly or fightstar or anything pop, dance or emo can fling itself at the chart time after time and always sell buckets. Sorry for the rant, but something had to be said

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well....i liked busted more then fightstar, i don't know why its just looked cooler i think.

Newbie Blue may be famous one day Blue may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i hate them both, and i agree with sherlock hound.
    at least it's over.