Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: fill in the blank...

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks

Cool fill in the blank...

666, the number of the......
    im going off the rails on a crazy......
    rock is deader than dead, yeah shock is all in your......

see if you could find the next word in the lyrics, its pretty easy. when all these are figured out ill post more.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Oooh, me, me, me! I know this!

666, the number of the......Horse I bet on last night
    im going off the rails on a crazy......Boat ride!
    rock is deader than dead, yeah shock is all in your......Bed!

I ace these riddles all the time...

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    ok, i may be canadian but i know when someone is being sarcastic. first its the grumble, grumble, grumble now its the sarcasm. wow ive only been here a few days. wait, is this the innitiation for the new girl?! heh, but you sure are funny. anyone else wanna give it a try? and not be sarcastic.
    Last edited by sanguinary_wonderland; Feb 22, 2005 at 07:06 PM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm about to close this thread and not let you start any others until you learn to STOP WITH THE DOUBLE POSTING.

There is an EDIT button at the bottom right of each of your posts. Learn to use it.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks
    im sorry, i learned my lesson, i am new here and have NEVER been on a forum. i hope you forgive me, i dont need enemies. please dont close it. i dont have many threads. but thanks to my incredibly smart friend rizza, i now know what to do.

Newbie abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope's Avatar
    Thanks
    uh... yeah... took about 30 minutes of explaining to you... even when you said you weren't even double posting... eh.. oh well... remember... edit button my friend, edit button... -_-

Dreams die,
    Memories lost,
    And all hope is forgotten...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    silly n00b, you may not ever stop recieving crap from Hassun, it's kinda his favorite thing to do.

Thanks

Talking

gee, thats nice to know. bully!
    at least i have a good friend like abandoned_hope, not a sarcastic person like hassun. abandoned hope is known as captain sarcasm but she is at least nice!
    but hey no hard feelings i am so fruity
    Last edited by sanguinary_wonderland; Feb 22, 2005 at 08:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast