Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final Destination 1 or 2

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kyya! I mean...Who chases birds? Didnt he almost choke to death? I would be scared as hell!
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Hehe. This was a funny movie. Has anyone seen it? did you laugh at it? I know I did. These people died....In many funny ways. Lol.
    Yeah, I like when the blonde guy had trouble in his house with fire, then the ladder went through his eye. hhahaha, and the guy who got sliced in 3 by the barbed-wire fence - HHAHAHAHAH!

Newbie Nexius44 may be famous one day Nexius44 may be famous one day Nexius44's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive only seen the first one. Personally, I thought it was terrible. Its so unrealistic. Now obviously I know a lot of movies are unrealistic but, that was just wayyyy to unrealistic for me... so many unprobable things.. but yeah... prolly one of my least fav movies.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexius44
    Ive only seen the first one. Personally, I thought it was terrible. Its so unrealistic. Now obviously I know a lot of movies are unrealistic but, that was just wayyyy to unrealistic for me... so many unprobable things.. but yeah... prolly one of my least fav movies.
    Well actually, you could've died like in those situations in real life. They just exaggerated it.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Nexius44 may be famous one day Nexius44 may be famous one day Nexius44's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol true.. ok but well take the first guy for example... The water came out of the toilet bowl, moved toward him in like 15 different directions... Then he slipped and hit his head on the towel rack... then the towel rack hit the shower head that is like 5 inches long... then it had a magically long string on the head that wrapped around his head like 50 times.. then it magically got tighter. Thats the first example. Second, the teacher. She makes tea... she pours the hot liquid into a glass mug. She gets scared and tosses her tea out of the glass. Then she fills it with frozen vodka. Ok... The glass breaking can actualy happen but not that quickly... maybe over time. But then she walks over to her computer and it makes a perfect line of vodka to the computer from the kitchen. She sets it on the computer and drips into the moniter... 50 to 1 chance the comp monitor wouldnt explode. But if it did sure... A piece of glass landed perfectly in her jugular... Then she walks into the kitchen and slips. While on the floor she reaches for a towel on a set of knives. As she brings it down, a knife falls and lands right in her chest. Now thats about a million to one that knife landed perfectly vertical in her chest. Next... the chair. Shes doing something with a chair, and it falls over. The separater in the chair is about 3 inches wide. Its even lesser chance that it landed perfectly on the knife top and drove it into her further... So then a spark lands in the vodka leads it to the kitchen and then the house explodes... Lol... I hate that movie! :Thumbd:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2