Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Final Fantasy 12

Newbie Logasm may be famous one day Logasm may be famous one day Logasm's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy 12

Yeah... I was looking foreward to it... until I played the demo. I broke down into tears soon after. Not from joy, but from betrayal and rage. Apparently, the gameplay is just like that of FFXI but in a perverse non-online way. From my way of thinking, XI was a ploy to make money off of the name Final Fantasy and a disgrace to the series as such. It could possibly be fun, I don't know. I don't like giving people money for a game I've already bought.

Basically, all they have done, is make the game clumsy and difficult to play. You have the option to strafe around your opponent, run far away and all that while your fighting, but it really has no purpose. It gives you the ILLUSION that you can dodge and maneuver and such nonsense while distracting you from the gameplay that is a horrid mockery of it's former glory. A cover of your eyes to the horrors that surround you.

It is possible that I am being to hard on the game. After all, the storyline (my main reason for playing such games) looks intriguing and the graphics are a wonder to behold. Such factors alone have pulled me through Metal Gear Solid 2 and most of 3 (which I am inept at). But the gameplay, as shown in the demo, is horrible. Perhaps when they add such things as summoning and other more intricate pieces to the game (that are either absent or I am unaware of) it remains a waking nightmare.
    Sit vis pacem para bellum
    If you want peace, prepare for war

Newbie SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX's Avatar
    Thanks

wow thats sounds terriable but then agian i like finnal fantasy 11

Newbie Logasm may be famous one day Logasm may be famous one day Logasm's Avatar
    Thanks

If you like FFXI than you might very well like XII. I'm not really in a position to say since I haven't played XI.
    Sit vis pacem para bellum
    If you want peace, prepare for war

Newbie Videl may be famous one day Videl may be famous one day Videl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SycoMunkeyX
    Who Is Getting It ?????????????????????????????????
    the final fantasy games started to get annoying after final fantasy 10, it got especially annoying when crystal chronicles came out, which by the way.. BADLY SUCKED
    so, no.. i wont be getting it because all the final fantasy games after 10 are a load of rubbish..

thnx to lord nikon for the excellent work on sig!
    and KuroKatana for the finishing touches lol

Newbie SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX's Avatar
    Thanks

i love em all DI HARD FF FOREVER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3