Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy

Do any of you play the series?
    If so what's your favorite one?Mine is FFVIII

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    8... i've played it a total of 12 times straight through.. and still want more .. Prehaps they should remake it Part 2 anyone?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    FF7... simply the best... a cool main character (Cloud), a great leading lady (Aeris), an awesome.... but very easy villain (Sephiroth)... and one great complicated story... coz of the games and the movie that is coming out.... Advent Children, Before Crisis, Dirge of Cerberus... and i forgot the other one... it was "C" Crisis... thingi... but watever... FF7 all the way

"Tama-chan! "

Thanks
    Oh yeah, most definetely. Like the offspring of the charcters....I always wondered what they would look like...

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I play the series all right .. all except for Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy IX. I don't really have a favourite Final Fantasy, but I guess I'd say Final Fantasy VII for the story, Aeris' role, and how I was able to customize the characters to uber 1337. Otherwise, Final Fantasy V, just because I love being able to pick my own class arrangements.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pookie9
    I play the series all right .. all except for Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy IX. I don't really have a favourite Final Fantasy, but I guess I'd say Final Fantasy VII for the story, Aeris' role, and how I was able to customize the characters to uber 1337. Otherwise, Final Fantasy V, just because I love being able to pick my own class arrangements.
    Yeah that's always fun......I wonder why they got rid of that option?O.o

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by +ELIE+
    Yeah that's always fun......I wonder why they got rid of that option?O.o
    I think it was to make it more interresting, i didn't like having just one or two classes. So to be able to bring in any class latr on.. That's just awesome.
    .. course all we need is a black mage with meteor
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I think it was to make it more interresting, i didn't like having just one or two classes. So to be able to bring in any class latr on.. That's just awesome.
    .. course all we need is a black mage with meteor
    XD! Yes we do......*loved the mages*

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast