Thread: Final Fantasy 7-Remake?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy 7-Remake?

Now for all of you who have been active on the site lately and if you like FF7 then you probably saw the link to the PS3 "Technical Demo" of FF7, even if you didnt thats ok, now since i know there are a lot of FF7 fans out there this debate seems like its gonna become one sided but i wanna see how things play out. Anyway, what would yu like to see? Do you think there will be a Final Fantasy 7 remake for the PS3? I do, and i am willing to do anything for it, especialy with the graphics i've seen from the "Technical Demo", and besides, why would sony make a technical demo for one of thier best games (in my opinion) in history? i think they will continue with the demo to create a remake, what about all of you?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This subject already exists...
    FFVII for PS3 Demo

and the quote the Forum Rules...
    -Before posting a new thread, please search for any recent threads that may already cover your topic. Repeat-threads will be closed.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku