Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL FANTASY: is it getting better or worse??

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    thanks buddy

Newbie Lordvan may be famous one day Lordvan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    final fantasy VII is a good PS1 game but the best game i'v played was ffX-2

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've only beated FF7 to FF10 and they were fine but I realy dont like FFX-2 sure gameplay is fun and stuff but the story is not much to tell, and kind of a girl game I dunno...
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Final fantasy 10 wasn't supposed to be like the rest initially. It was the game that was supposed to mark the evolution from Playstation 1 to PS2. So, it could be that gameplay wasn't as good when considering voices and better graphics. I will disregard FFX-2 as a real square enix game just like I disregarded Drakengard and Full Metal Alchemist as real Square Enix games, all three did poorly. I can't judge FFXI, some love it some hate it. It's like that old saying "You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't".

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Final fantasy 10 wasn't supposed to be like the rest initially. It was the game that was supposed to mark the evolution from Playstation 1 to PS2. So, it could be that gameplay wasn't as good when considering voices and better graphics. I will disregard FFX-2 as a real square enix game just like I disregarded Drakengard and Full Metal Alchemist as real Square Enix games, all three did poorly. I can't judge FFXI, some love it some hate it. It's like that old saying "You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't".
    well i disagree FFX-2 was the worst it was like so lame you would think it was based in the 60's or something :Thumbd:

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never really liked FFX-2. The battle systems and stuff were all pretty good, but the story just didn't appeal to me. My favorite use to be FF8, then I played FF7 and that obviously surpassed it. I've beaten FF7, FF8, and FFX, and each was very good in gameplay. The story for FF7, awesome. FF8 was a love story in many opinions, mine too, so it was really not focused on the EVIL. It focused on the characters as the EVIL surfaced and how they dealt with it. FFX was a chance of pase for me, and I loved a bunch of the ideas like the character change in the battles, something I am similarly incorporating to a point in a game I am working on. I like FF games overall, it's just the characters have to appeal first, then the story and battle system. If I'm not hooked on it by the characters or the battles, then they have lost my interest altogether.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nb194
    well i disagree FFX-2 was the worst it was like so lame you would think it was based in the 60's or something :Thumbd:
    In order for me to fully understand that statement, you have to tell me what do you mean by "based in the 60's" and why. And how can you disagree when we both agree it was pretty bad?

Also, has everyone in this thread forgotten how to use periods ? Or is it just some kind of urgency to type fast . It's hard enough when the spelling is wrong but people, fellow members, please, I beg you, try to use periods at least.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Heh, I thought it was my job to complain about grammar.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast