Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL FANTASY: is it getting better or worse??

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    In order for me to fully understand that statement, you have to tell me what do you mean by "based in the 60's" and why. And how can you disagree when we both agree it was pretty bad?

Also, has everyone in this thread forgotten how to use periods ? Or is it just some kind of urgency to type fast . It's hard enough when the spelling is wrong but people, fellow members, please, I beg you, try to use periods at least.

does it really matter who uses periods or who doesnt? Its a site, people do things how THEY want to do them. im not putting you down or anything but dont keep telling people to use PERIODS when you cant even spell GRAMMAR right

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks
    WORSE. So much worse.
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to say that final fantasy is getting worse but I saw the previews for FFXII and it looks awesome!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer
    does it really matter who uses periods or who doesnt? Its a site, people do things how THEY want to do them. im not putting you down or anything but dont keep telling people to use PERIODS when you cant even spell GRAMMAR right
    I never even said the word grammar, at all. You were obviously reffering to ryke12, not me. So, well, you can't say I'm wrong if I never said the word in the first place. Secondly, I wasn't telling anyone, so no one is putting me down, I'm saving people from making themselves look like illiterate fools. You can continue not to use periods if you wish, but it reflects on you.

Now, back to the subject, tychoides basically said it in 4 words, but to bad he didn't tell why.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    oh shit sry dood, im sorry for that it was just making me angry becuasee ryke12 or whatever was going on about it for a lil bit so sorry for the mistake (dont take it personally)

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    all those bad comments about FF... how sad...
    wouldn't you guys wait till FF12 to come out... even though Square delayed it again...

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm tired of waiting for FF12.

I wanna play as those bunny-eared people that Sqaure shows in like THEIR ONLY FOOTAGE OF THE GAME. Who cares about a parade, the combat is almost what makes a role-playing game.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I believe that over all it is getting better.

Sure some of the games are better than others in the series, but over all the newer games are just easier to get into in my opinion. In my opinion FF X had the best storyline, and the storyline is extremely important. FF X-II is decent, but I admit FF VII was better then X-II, however at the same time it's better than a few of the other older games.

There are more FF games that we would consider old than new anyway, and most of you started out on the older games first, I however started out on the newer ones first, so maybe it's just what we're used to, or what our first impressions of the series were that cause such a difference in opinion.

And like a few people have said, we should give FF XII a chance before we condem all of the new FF games. Although it may be a while until we get to try it, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast