Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: FINAL FANTASY: is it getting better or worse??

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naota
    I'm tired of waiting for FF12.
    it is quite unbelievable how they keep posponding the release date of the game. It was intended to be out in April 2005... but now, it won't be out until Christmas 2005! Square

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's the problem. These game creators take too long to release their goods.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer
    i think it has gone waaaaay downhill i mean all the guys look like total sissies theres hardly any gameplay its basically just your standard beat em up game which is horrible i mean back in the day final fantasy 1-8 where the best and it was relatively hard to beat them and you still wanted to play after you beat em now a days im just like well i beat and i sell it becuase it really wasnt that good i know that practically anything square enix does is almost an INSTANT classic but im not to sure anymore i mean its just completely thoughtless to play the game theres no stradegy just lvl up and beat em up well thats my opinion now i want to see some of yours...
    I totally agree with you on that one. It seems they worry more about graphics and music more than the gameplay now. I can finish the game in a shorter amount of time. I wish they would go back to the old school gameplay.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that it's getting better. i havent really played that much final fantasy games, but the reviews are getting better and better, and it looks like the graphics and stuff are getting better and better too.

Newbie Rella may be famous one day Rella may be famous one day Rella's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it got better as well. The graphics really did get better a lot. The stories are also getting better.
    It comes from the heart

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    how many of you guys have actually PLAYED some of the older games i mean like ff1-7 preferablly 1-5 but you know seriosly if you havent played the mojority of the games or at least know what the first games were then dont say its getting better just say you know, from what i see i like or something? iono. But seriosly if you dont know the whole series its kinda hard to say whats good and whats not becuase folks ive seen alot of posts on this thread about "graphics." they dont make the game. I mean yeah i like the original opes better but all ff's are original in the own way look at ff10 it had a kinda like grid system on abilities y'know?
    and 7 had materia, 8 had like stocking on magic, some of the first ones you actually buaght the magic. all the games are good we all know that but whats games are better??

Newbie Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel's Avatar
    Thanks
    The gameplay of FF has gonna down dramatically since number 9.

Has anyone played the new game "Lord Of The Rings : The Third Age", it's just like FF i enjoy playing it. The graphics could be better though.
    Last edited by Niledhel; Feb 14, 2005 at 08:42 AM.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer
    how many of you guys have actually PLAYED some of the older games i mean like ff1-7 preferablly 1-5 but you know seriosly if you havent played the mojority of the games or at least know what the first games were then dont say its getting better just say you know, from what i see i like or something? iono. But seriosly if you dont know the whole series its kinda hard to say whats good and whats not becuase folks ive seen alot of posts on this thread about "graphics." they dont make the game. I mean yeah i like the original opes better but all ff's are original in the own way look at ff10 it had a kinda like grid system on abilities y'know?
    and 7 had materia, 8 had like stocking on magic, some of the first ones you actually buaght the magic. all the games are good we all know that but whats games are better??

The shift from ps1 to ps2 included more about developers realizing their possibilities and dreams of realism. ps1 didn't have that many capabilities so they could only release good playing games to make up for horrible graphics.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast