Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy III

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy III

Alright so Square-Enix are releasing Final Fantasy III for the first time outside of japan!
    This really is awesome news because FFIII is a great game from what i remember from the japanese version. Unfortunitly Square-Enix have decided to release this game on a crappy plateform which is the Nintendo DS, so even though it may be released on a Nintendo platform lets just bit the bullet and make the best of a great game.Jan

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, since FF3 is such an old game, I am suprised that they release it on Nitendo DS... I believe that Gameboy advance should be enough

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ye i like the sp much better than the ds... stupid pen thing bother's me >_<
    But ill still gonna play 3... they should've just made a ps2 game out of it though... prehaps inhance the graphics and characters.. just a bit =)
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im not sure exactly what is happening on the project, but i dont wanna do much research because it angers me i remember when i found that they put a mario figure in metal gear twin snakes i refused to buy the remake to one of my favourite games ever....lousy nintendo.

FFIII i think they are just adding new bits and gfx and the map is used by the touch screen which i also dont like.Jan

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Awesome. Gotta love III. Let alone all FF ^_^! If it comes out for SP.... oOooo Rue be so happy den.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Ye i like the sp much better than the ds... stupid pen thing bother's me >_<
    But ill still gonna play 3... they should've just made a ps2 game out of it though... prehaps inhance the graphics and characters.. just a bit =)
    totally agree with that! GOOD CALL!

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    heh....i used to play it all the time on the computer on the zsnes thingy....too bad it crashed long time ago...used to remember all the secrets about it on how to get the excalibur and stuff..hehehe ^^....(sucha glich)...neway....i didnt know much about how the Atma Weapon worked until i finally noticed the size of the sword depends on ur life and how much it hits does as well...when u had 9999 life...everytime u attacked was 9999 damage and the sword was rainbowish...i used to play in the arena alot too....fought where the cactaurs where and gained a bunch of magic point thinies to learn ur spells and stuff.....i found every single summon EXCEPT for ONE!! Good Lord, though me and my brothers agree that it had to be Alexander the machine thingy....we also learned the last of all magic including pearl (holy) and i forgot the other one...not Ultima im sure....was something else...made the whole screen red and a few burst or something...neway, it hit everything including ur members as well...pretty awesome game...id say i had to like it as first tied with FFVII...hmm hard to choose >.<

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey Jan why u so biased against Nintendo, i mean i can understand the fact that they make dumb decisions when it comes to marketing and the fact that they havent done anything about online games sucks, but they are still the best first party game devolepers of them all.

I am one of those jaded gamers who owns all 3 systems plus a PC, when i say im jaded i mean i only buy the games that are worth buying, only the best ones, if i play an ok kinda game im like screw this id rather be playing something fun. With that in mind the system that i have that i have the most games for is the Gamecube. Now im not biased its just that it has the most really good games on it, not the most games but definately the most good games. Metroid Prime 1 & 2, paper mario 2, final fantasy chronicles, Tales of Symphonia, Baton Kaitos, Pikmin 1 & 2, Mario Sunshine, Legend of Zelda, Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2, Rogue Squadron Series, Resident Evil remake & zero plus RE 4!!! not to mention the best party game of all time Super Smash Brothers, also Mario Kart, and Soul Calibur baby!!!

Now the XBox has a quite few ok games but they only have very little good games, the only really good game that they have are the 2 Halos, KOTOR 1 and 2, and MB Crimson Skies, u cant count those lame mech assault games cause they suck, way too repetitive and mindless.

Now the PS2 has the RPG section definately and i love their sleeper titles like Mark of Kri and Ico, (great games that never sold too well, so go buy em they rock!!), but their first party titles are just looking like all they have are sequels that are way too much like the previous games in the series, nothing really origanal or inovative coming out.

So owning all 3 systems i'll tell u that i have 3 games for the XBox, about 8 game for the PS2, and around 14 for the GC.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast