Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final Fantasy III

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right on!! Theyve got my money....im there

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Im not sure exactly what is happening on the project, but i dont wanna do much research because it angers me i remember when i found that they put a mario figure in metal gear twin snakes i refused to buy the remake to one of my favourite games ever....lousy nintendo.
    That's an awful reason as to not buy a great game. I could imagine if you thought that the game was boring or repetitive but you didn't play the game just because Mario was in it!? Not to mention that he had an extremely small cameo in the game. :Thumbd:

I will admit that right now the DS doesn't look too good. There are only a few games and the game that is the best on the system is a remake of a game that I played to death 10 years ago. I know that Nintendo added lots of new features and areas but it's still basically the same game. There are a lot of top notch titles forming in the horizon though.

It's good to see that Final Fantasy III is finally being released. It's the only Final Fantasy that I haven't played due to the fact that it used to be a Jap. exclusive.
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    heh....i used to play it all the time on the computer on the zsnes thingy....too bad it crashed long time ago...used to remember all the secrets about it on how to get the excalibur and stuff..hehehe ^^....(sucha glich)...neway....i didnt know much about how the Atma Weapon worked until i finally noticed the size of the sword depends on ur life and how much it hits does as well...when u had 9999 life...everytime u attacked was 9999 damage and the sword was rainbowish...i used to play in the arena alot too....fought where the cactaurs where and gained a bunch of magic point thinies to learn ur spells and stuff.....i found every single summon EXCEPT for ONE!! Good Lord, though me and my brothers agree that it had to be Alexander the machine thingy....we also learned the last of all magic including pearl (holy) and i forgot the other one...not Ultima im sure....was something else...made the whole screen red and a few burst or something...neway, it hit everything including ur members as well...pretty awesome game...id say i had to like it as first tied with FFVII...hmm hard to choose >.<
    You're mistaking Final Fantasy VI (III US) for Final Fantasy III J. It's the one with Onion Knights on the platform NES.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    Hey Jan why u so biased against Nintendo
    Well i dont like them they dont make an good games, and you meantioned that you liked kotor 2?seriously weak dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    That's an awful reason as to not buy a great game. I could imagine if you thought that the game was boring or repetitive but you didn't play the game just because Mario was in it!? Not to mention that he had an extremely small cameo in the game.
    Well i hate miayamoto's stupid characters like mario and zelda so if i find them in a game that i like i instantly hate them, i mean i got the GC and waited for FFCC and it was rubbish it wasnt even developed by square-enix and then i heard about the twin snakes project and i was excited and when i found out about the mario thing as you can imagine once again enraged.Jan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2