Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Nintendo DS game

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks

Talking Final Fantasy Nintendo DS game

there is going to be a final fantasy game for the DS the below will tell u more

Final Fantasy Creator Does DS
    One of the first projects out of his new studio: touch-screen RPG.

According to the Japanese publication Famitsu, the founder of the Final Fantasy series Hironobu Sakaguchi has revealed that his new studio is currently in the works with a simulation RPG for the Nintendo DS handheld.

Sakaguchi left Square-Enix to create a new game development studio, Mistwalker, a company currently working on software for next-generation platformers. In an interview with Famitsu, Sakaguchi revealed that he has recruited Hideo Minaba, best known for his work in the Final Fantasy series, for the art direction. Sakaguchi will enter the roles of the producer of the Nintendo DS game, and its development will be divided between teams that will handle the game design and storyline.

According to the Famitsu interview, the game Sakaguchi envisions will utilize the touchscreen for most of the gameplay. He also offered a hint that multiplayer may be a focus, possibly allowing up to five players to join an individual party.

im so happy!!!

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Are screenshots yet? I didn't know they were actually thinking of making a FF for DS just yet.

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Are screenshots yet? I didn't know they were actually thinking of making a FF for DS just yet.
    Doesn't sound like it's going to be a FF. Just that the FF creator is working on it.

It sounds interesting, but I hope they don't sacrifice gameplay just to try and make it touchscreen friendly.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This sounds like Square-Enix is making another mistake, i mean FFCC was rubbish and why because it was on a nintendo patform.

By releasing on the GBA and the GC i was forced to indorse nintendo :Thumbd:
    now Square-enix have decied to release more on the DS :Thumbd:

I want squaresoft back they wouldnt do this.Jan

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    This sounds like Square-Enix is making another mistake, i mean FFCC was rubbish and why because it was on a nintendo patform.

I agree....the FFCC for the GC really jus so sorta sucked...i like all the FF made by squaresoft...they are so much better...concerning the DS thing....i dont see why the heck they would wanna put it on the DS....keeping it on one console is good enough...but having it on a DS, GC,....and a PS2/PS.....thats sorta way too much money going into the expansions...i think they should just keep it on the PS2...its alot more better :Thumbd:

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan

Go fanboy...

If you read the post you would know that Square-Enix IS NOT making the game, the FF CREATOR is after forming HIS OWN COMPANY.

Edit.

I do agree in that FF:CC was a pretty bad game tho, I never bothered to finish it.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    FF:CC was weird. That one race looked like a cabbage patched kid, and I just didn't get it.
    I don't understand why so many people think the GC and DS are such terrible products. I think a FF-related game for DS wouldn't be so bad. FF Tactics wasn't so bad for the GBA, I think you're just being stupid. Why don't you give it a chance before you slam the idea into the ground? If you're a true FF fan, the system won't matter.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    FF:CC was awesome. It was just the fact that you needed GBA and all that other stuff to play it. Claiming a game is crap because of the platform it's on is idiotic.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast