Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Nintendo DS game

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    no dude, dont tell ME what to do becuase you would know that even if youve beaten all the "sub-missions" in the game you can still play, and you can still have fun easily so you can stop trying to be so "detailed" and shut the hell up becuase im not talking about the missions keep coming, and im sure you could prob get other things to do like get everyone to 99 or get all the last weopons or something but non of that matter becuase your to much of an arrogant person to look past what YOUVE accomplished?? did you accomplish the piano at the mansion??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    FF7 Is nothing like the hype people boast about, Kid.
    dont ever call me a kid jackass

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    This sounds like Square-Enix is making another mistake, i mean FFCC was rubbish and why because it was on a nintendo patform.

By releasing on the GBA and the GC i was forced to indorse nintendo :Thumbd:
    now Square-enix have decied to release more on the DS :Thumbd:

I want squaresoft back they wouldnt do this.Jan
    I TOTALLY have to agree with you on that one. I think it was a mistake to make FF on the NINTENDO platform.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    And here I was thinking that I'd already slaughtered all the $ony fanboys.

hehe you wish as much as I love my Xbox and Cube I still enjoy my PS2 the most overall XD

and FF7 had IMO the best story and forwhatever reason made me play it over and over and over again. 8 was crap, 9 was ok, 10 was ok, I dont care about 11, hopefully 12 will be descent. That one on Gamecube CC was just boring to me and I never cared to finish it. Hype or not 7 was a great game, if you didn't like it thats fine, but to call it crap is childish. Its the only one if it were ever remade I'd buy. Even if they did nothing but update the graphics and leave everything exactly the same.

And you two go at eachother in a thread like this again and we'll have words which I guarantee will end the conversation. Sounded like 2 kids fighting over a t-ball games score

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TakuHonji
    I TOTALLY have to agree with you on that one. I think it was a mistake to make FF on the NINTENDO platform.
    Um...yeah.

Final Fantasy started out on a Nintendo Platform. It didn't go to PlayStation until version 7, and from what I hear Final Fantasy 1 through 6 were some pretty darn good games.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Um...yeah.

Final Fantasy started out on a Nintendo Platform. It didn't go to PlayStation until version 7, and from what I hear Final Fantasy 1 through 6 were some pretty darn good games.
    Indeed. The only reason Square went to sony was because of the fact Nintendo was sticking to cartriges with the 64. Square thought they could make more out of the game if they switched to CD and went with the Playstation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1

And you two go at eachother in a thread like this again and we'll have words which I guarantee will end the conversation. Sounded like 2 kids fighting over a t-ball games score
    Just simple gaming debate, on my part anyway.
    Last edited by KenX; Mar 03, 2005 at 01:26 AM.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trying to defend those posts as being a debate is not just a reach its lame

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    yeah sry about that gig

wont happen again i lost my temper becuase i was wrong lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast