Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy: Til The End of Time

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy: Til The End of Time

I wonder how long Final Fantasy will last? I think it'll last until the day gaming stops...YEAH RIGHT!!! It's probably gonna be around when I have kids. Me with kids...SCARY. But as long as I'm alive, Final Fantasy will still be around.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    All of these Final Fantasy topics really need to stop...

Final Fantasy will be around as long as video games are still around.
    Too cool for a sig.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I agree, FF will be around for ages ~ *hopes*
    Damn, I want there to be a FF XXXXVII ~ I wonder in like 10 years what our systems and graphics and O_O gameplay are gonna be like. Hopefully, virtual reality. I hope our technology really pushes the limits ^_^;;;
    Final Fantasy will be around for a looonngg time, and if not, I'm...I'm.... gonnaa..... *wwwhhaaaaa* .... ...cry..... . .. .
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah these FF threads ARE getting alittle annoying...

But yeah, I suppose as long as Square-Enix doesn't go outta business, FF will go strong. I could picture the last FF being like, FFF: Final Final Fantasy.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hahahaha....dont be so mean to the dude or dudette, its just in their best interest in what they want to know and have opinions on, besides, its taking up our leisure time of nothingness i think ....well neway, i think that final fantasy is going to become just like the naruto's that just keep coming out, its gonna go on what seems to be forever and ever and ever and ever and ever until something kills us all ....haha its ironic really, the only game to last such a long time, the only other games that ive seen to last as long as FF would have to be....Super Mario baby! ...man that game never gets old XD...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Some characters and games truly seem timeless. Only the end of the world would seem to stop them.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sure hope that it'll last forever.
    it's the better RPG ever.

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira
    I sure hope that it'll last forever.
    it's the better RPG ever.
    I definetly agree with you there

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast