Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final Fantasy: Til The End of Time

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It'll last when people stop buying their games. And that won't happen anytime soon, since usually every FF game Square-enix puts out is an instant best-seller. Except for 8...that one sucked. And FF7 wasn't as good as people crack it up to be.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I agree, FF will be around for ages ~ *hopes*
    Damn, I want there to be a FF XXXXVII ~.

So, from seeing this post and the thread in general, I guess Final Fantasy will be like the Superbowl of Videogames and it never ends, but it just doesn't come out as often as every year.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah... Final Fantasy is the video game version of 'This is the song that never ends'. It will never stop unless SquareEnix suddenly died.

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't wait until I'm 92 and play the first FF virtual reality game, where the lead character is me and you fight by actually moving and the dialouge is determined by what you say and...

I'll stop myself there or I'll go on forever.

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd like to live long enough to see Final Fantasy 60. That'd rock.

And a virtual reality FF would be nice too. For example, you walk into this big gaming dome, and they have big virtual reality rooms to play in. You have moving platforms to walk on so in real life you dont really move, but the sensor in the platform says that your moving in the game. I thought of that in my head one day, maybe I could get famous off of that...

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberdoll
    I can't wait until I'm 92 and play the first FF virtual reality game, where the lead character is me and you fight by actually moving and the dialouge is determined by what you say and...

I'll stop myself there or I'll go on forever.
    IF you're 92 do you think you'll actually be into games? Or hell, do yo uthink you'd actually be able to play a game like that? I think not, you'll break a hip

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it will end, when the writers and game designs run out of ideas in order to make a game that is very unique from the others, however, I think it will run most likely until 20 maybe 21, they release a new one every couple of years.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just hope it doesn't end.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2