Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Advent CHildren

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy VII Advent CHildren

I've seen th previews to it, I just wanted to know who else want to see it or buy it. I also heard that they are planning on remaking Final Fantasy VII fo the PS3
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy VII Advent CHildren

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    I've seen th previews to it, I just wanted to know who else want to see it or buy it. I also heard that they are planning on remaking Final Fantasy VII fo the PS3
    I've heard Sony's official word is to give up on a remake for FF VII (which would suck but even though they say they're not I still think they will or else i'll be at thier front door demanding it) but if you go to www.gametrailers.com there is a "technical demo" of FF VII for if it were made for the PS3, check it out. It looks H-O-T HOT! Everything looks as if it were Advent Children except it's the game play. You remember the opening scene to FF VII? You realize it was the game play graphics not a movie scene? Well the so-called "Technical demo" that looks like Advent Children is the opening scene! (What's that tell ya? SWEET with a capital everything!) And for Advent Children itself i can't wait for it to come out on DVD! (MINE!!!!)
    Last edited by AnimeAficianado; Jun 17, 2005 at 10:03 PM.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

they said that the demo will be the kick off to the remake

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This subject has been discussed previously in this (old) thread... Read it for further details...
    FFVII for PS3 Demo
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

oh srry about that, but that one should eb closed already right? I mean it has been there since um 5-24-050 it is 6-19-05

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, that is exactly where i first got the link from, i too thought that thread was too old to post on so i just continued on after N.Y._Soulja did, sorry if i made a mistake... didn't realize it.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Before posting a new thread, please search for any recent threads that may already cover your topic. Repeat-threads will be closed.

-Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    If someone posts in the (old) previous thread, it will be closed...

Had the previous thread been less then two weeks inactive, and still considered recent and valid, then this thread would have been closed as a duplicate subject... However, the previous thread IS considered 'dead' so this thread remains valid for discussion...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanna see this soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!! To see VINCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES HOT!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast