Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Last Orders

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Last Orders

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeBanana
    The anime was 'meh'. Didn't really care for it, though it did clear up some questions I had while watching Advent Children (since I haven't played FFVII yet).
    Heh, did you get anything out of AC? I can't imagine AC being interesting if you did not play FFVII. Or did you read the story?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw Last Order and thought it was pretty cool. For me it did clear up things about zack and what happened to him.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

FFVII: LO was shorter than expected but it did give me a nice view of how things progressed prior to the game. Zack was owning. I hate that they left us on such a cliff hanger though. Now I need to see the rest.

Newbie OrangeBanana may be famous one day OrangeBanana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Heh, did you get anything out of AC? I can't imagine AC being interesting if you did not play FFVII. Or did you read the story?
    I loved AC. I was mainly looking forward to it's pretty CG, rather than the fact that it was FFVII. I'm not quite sure I'm following you though. If one has played FFVII beforehand, then I can see where AC would be a more enrichening experience, but I can also see where one can enjoy it with little or no prior knowledge of FFVII.

I haven't read the story, but AC sure caught my attention. I'll have to borrow the game from my friend. The only problem is finding time to play it...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeBanana
    I loved AC. I was mainly looking forward to it's pretty CG, rather than the fact that it was FFVII. I'm not quite sure I'm following you though. If one has played FFVII beforehand, then I can see where AC would be a more enrichening experience, but I can also see where one can enjoy it with little or no prior knowledge of FFVII.

I haven't read the story, but AC sure caught my attention. I'll have to borrow the game from my friend. The only problem is finding time to play it...
    You followed me well, you answered my question completely.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Hey, there's an off chance that some kind soul who has WAY too much money will rip the OVA and load the raw up, thus allowing for a group to sub it.
    Way to say it. I've got last order right in front of My computer disk drive.... If the thin come to America, then I will get it. Like some of you, Can afford to don't see everything about FF7.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo's Avatar
    in my chi's heart and soon in a home with her!!{edited by kaori}
    Thanks

I'm another huge FF7 fan and I can't wait to see Last Order. Hopefully I'll be going to Japan before too long and be able to get some more info on it or see it. I'm still dying to see FF7 AC!!! Anyways, I'll let everyone know when/if I get back.
    -crisiskyo-
    The blue moon glares. A shadow forms. The advent of crisis has risen to arms.
    FFVII is a stupid video game that i based my life on for 3 years-ur chi!!!! {i love you!! i jus messing with ya!! tehe}

Newbie goth_chick513 may be famous one day goth_chick513 may be famous one day goth_chick513's Avatar
    Thanks

i love final fantsy has any one seen the movie?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast