Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Last Orders

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Last Orders

Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Good luck seeing any of these animes..if they are for the super special limited release that Raven O mentioned, then plan on plunking down over $400 for it. And oh yeah, it most likely will not play US dvd players. And since it's (so far) only going to be released in Japan, it will be in Japanese, with no subtitles. Did I throughly crush everyone's hopes?

Well, if they do an anime then, you will face on.

Everyone would do everything to try n get the anime series. But a question is "What will the anime be about? and What's the timeset?"

But it will be very interesting to see how it would turn out

Newbie Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    is the fianal fantsy unlimited based on ff cus it's seems very similar?

^^^^^ thats probs a stupid question lol
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Oct 06, 2005 at 08:50 AM. Reason: If you must spam, spam at the bottom of a post you already made
    _GHOST_HACKER__("When Machines Lean How To Feel Who Decides What Is Human")_

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goth_chick513
    i want the movie but i cant fint it
    One suggestion to you is to go on bittorrent.com and search it. After that If you have VLC media player. You should be good to go.

Hope this helps

Newbie Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker may be famous one day Ghost_Hacker's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry i meant the question I said before stupid not yours sorry my timming of posting was out lol
    _GHOST_HACKER__("When Machines Lean How To Feel Who Decides What Is Human")_

Newbie levelone may be famous one day levelone may be famous one day
    Thanks

wow this is anime I look for!! I want make it to thai-sub for thai-torrent.
    Nice to see this web site^^.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

no not really heard much about Final Fantasy VII: Last Orders but i do wat to kno more now.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie DiscoDuck may be famous one day DiscoDuck may be famous one day DiscoDuck's Avatar
    Thanks

dear people of AO, i have just purchased advent children limeted edition with the last order on a second disc. I did'nt pay 400 though, try $45 ASD. but there is a catch: i must finish my homwork before i can watch it! *tear*
    A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill.
    That is the truth. What miss Kaoru says is playtalk that only those who people who have never stained thier hands can say. However i prefer Kaoru's playtalk more than the truth, i do.-Kenshin

Thanks

I saw this like couple months agos, I think someone put a similar thread like this. I dunno, I aint one of the staff members

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6