Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII WEAPON

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy VII WEAPON

I was wondering if there is someone who actually beat the two harder weapons in Final Fantasy VII...its Emerald Weapon and Ruby Weapon (emerald is the one in water and have to beat in 10 mins, Ruby is by the Gold Saucer in the desert...is one really hard one to beat...) So how many of you have actually beaten it? Ive heard of only one of my friends coming up with the solution...though i forgot how they did it >.<

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i beat both, emerald theres a cheat to it where you dont have to beat in ten minutes

as for ruby it takes a lot of resetting to get the results you want

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I neeeed that game. I have no PS2, but my bro does, so I'm trying to get him to buy it.

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok... ez way to beat ruby... takes a little prep, but it works....
    first you need to knights of the round, hades, mime, and w-summon. kill off two of your guys, and the other has all the stuff (killing off two guys causes ruby to put his tentacles through the ground). Now, cast haste if you want, but hit the w-summon and summon hades, then kotr. Hades will freeze him and thereby preventing ruby from hitting ultima on you when you cast kotr. now just keep miming it. 10 minutes tops, and ruby will fall.
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    to beat the one in the sand I remember I just killed two of my party members and just went in with cloud maxed out with all the whatever materia's that had like the master summons or whatnot (c'mon been years since I played) but anyways he was a lvl 99 and I just went in and after awhile I kicked its tail. I had phoenix summons set for when I died, I had knights of the round set on like quad cast or something but I remember after awhile I didn't even need that, it was pretty nuts. But for the underwater one I think I used to have it timed to where it took like Knights of the round being cast a certain number of times. Then I just mimed it if I didn't have it on the others. Took for freakin ever that way though lol. I liked fighting the Ruby one though one on one, it was fun

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I beat them. I didn't really have the Undersea Materia nor was I high leveled, and I went to face them the minute I could. I went in with Cid, Cloud and Tifa for Emerald and used their triple AP weapons, which only had a few slots. This was because one of Emerald's attacks was dependent on how much Materia you had equiped. The time limit was a problem for me though, the first try I lost to the time, the second time I beat it with a minute to spare :/ I just basically went in and beat Emerald as fast as I could and as hard as I could, not really much strategy for me Same thing for Ruby, though I let it suck up Cid and Tifa. Omnislash was my best friend, though Omnislash did take some considerable time from Emerald.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    the emerald was easy take off all of your support and magic materia except for a couple summons and maybe a mime, what i did though i had all my people at 99 and the health was at 9,999 and so it wasnt that hard but i cant remember what happened but theres a secret code in the game called "lucky 7's" and its when you have exactly 7,777 health you go into like a berserk mode and do a normal attack and no matter what it does 7,777 damage and you do it around 77 times or something like that and that does around 600,000 and if he aint dead already top it off with a knights of the round. and for ruby what i did was use morph with someone on a tonberry ( little turtle with a butcher knife and a star above his head) and i always use morph with yuffie and her final weopon becuase it does damage based on lvl of monster no matter what ( and anyone else will only do a little damage but with yuffie i did around 8000 so it was cool) and they turn into a ribbon. do this three times and you have three ribbons (ribbons nullify anything from poison to frog, all status defects so the only thing that happens if his stingers attack you is you take damage THATS IT) and then i killled off 2 of my ppl and had pheonix ready and i shelled and protected so magic didnt do much ( becuase of ultima) and i did quad magic on bahamut ZERO and he killed me off had pheonix get me back and i just mimed everything until he was dead

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    yeah i beat both, emerald theres a cheat to it where you dont have to beat in ten minutes

as for ruby it takes a lot of resetting to get the results you want
    That's not a cheat, it's the underwater materia...and isn't it 20 min?
    And you don't need it at all, Emerald will be long dead before the timer reaches zero.

Search for the little movie online that shows how to beat Emerald in 1.18 min.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast