Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final Fantasy VII WEAPON

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    That's not a cheat, it's the underwater materia...and isn't it 20 min?
    And you don't need it at all, Emerald will be long dead before the timer reaches zero.

Search for the little movie online that shows how to beat Emerald in 1.18 min.
    well it wasn't exactly a cheat but a long of walkthroughs didn't have that TiP

and I wasn't a good gamer either it took me 45 mins to kill Emerald with his "Air etam" which just spells materia

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Abe
    AO Member Abe may be famous one day Abe may be famous one day Abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok for ruby u will need ribins to beat him and only do it with one person cloud is the best at doing it. As for emerald u have get ur ppl to life 9999hp to do it and if u have knights of the round table that is better switch there life into mp and u can beat him so easyly.

Abe
    AO Member Abe may be famous one day Abe may be famous one day Abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    it only took my 53 seconds to beat him.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm...ok i get the ruby weapon thingie and emerald stuff too...but is there any other way to beat ruby without having to use mime and that kind of stuff? LoL...i could imagine if anyone here were able to do that... ...but thanks guys..well...guess its time to go off and gain some levels now eh?

EDIT: Ok...this is a problem here....i forgot how to get a GOLDEN CHOCOBO! T_T...i remember you HAD to breed them in a certain way with a certain NUT...but i forgot the order that you had to breed...it even matters what gender they ARE! T_T....assuming u guys know how to get a golden chocobo...hows the order go again?
    Last edited by Boo45; Mar 08, 2005 at 06:31 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    beat ruby and you automatically get a golden chocobo

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    beat ruby and you automatically get a golden chocobo
    O thank you....didnt know that...but how is it that you are supposed to beat ruby if u dont have knights of the round? I mean...its gonna be a while before getting the next omni-s and i dont think hades is gonna put him out anytime in 30 min XD...or any of the bahamuts...XD

Thanks
    go to the battle square in saucer, equip your ribbon best weapon, and the male armor I forgot which one

keep getting all materia breaks, that way to get your points up to get omnislash and something else I forgot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2