Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X-2

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with narrator.. X-2 is definitely the weakest one in the entire FF series. It was more of a personal journey for Yuna. Dont get me wrong, the graphics were great but the storyline was boring. It was more of a fanboy game. It would've been better if they had a main character that's a guy.. like Tidus.

But then again, everyone has different tastes in pretty much about everything.. so if you're a huge fan of FFX-2, that's fine.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, FFX-2 is a good game to play. It has its moments. But saying that it's the best game ever... Well, I don't know about that...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaabsalon
    Final Fantasy is the best game ever. You will have to try it for yourself. Yuna, Rikku, and Yuna. Are kicking butt to all evil doers in Spira.

Alphaabsalon-

Cut the kid some slack, please. Considering the age and location I'm considering it a minor miracle that Alphaabsalon has even been exposed to Final Fantasy.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Alphaabsalon-

Cut the kid some slack, please. Considering the age and location I'm considering it a minor miracle that Alphaabsalon has even been exposed to Final Fantasy.

Haha, nice one

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was just a copy of FFX, trying to get more money out of it using FFX popularity. It was fun to play it, but not the best of the series. There are few ones who are quite better than
    FFX-2.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was an okay game to play. The thing I didnt like about it was the music when going into a fight. IT didnt make me feel like it was a battle, in stead it felt like I was at a party.

Newbie Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to say I was excited about FF X-2 because i loved ff x. But when i got it i was very much disapointed. the story is just stupid and a bit to bubbly for me and the cut scenes are just painfull. But i did like some of the songs in it and i liked the active time battle system.

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i got the game it self its good but i don't know why they do that and the ending it self you need work you butt in order to get a 100% for the good ending

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast