Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Final Fantasy X-2

Newbie Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFX-2 = Teh dress-up game of suck.
    FFI = Original goodness.
    "My balls. To do with as I please."

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    its not the best game ever, but I did like the refreshed, up-beat feel of the game. It wasn't always about the world comming to an end anymore, it made things fun, I liked the freshness it provided the series.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie salvadoriangamer may be famous one day salvadoriangamer may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hey ffx2 had the worst gameplay sometimes i stood there waiting for the attack meter to go up it suck but, my brother likes it so I play it sometimes
    but not my fav
    Last edited by salvadoriangamer; Apr 25, 2005 at 07:41 PM. Reason: giving slack

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    The fact is (as myself) this is the very first FF game the follow another game. Since this is a continuity, IS kinda better to fullfill the story that to start another. also, The way they put as many movie sequances in real time speach, I kinda freak.

I may say too, that I love the Sphere grid that they borroed from FF Tactic.

We may said that FF-X2 is the best ever cause it is the last from the serie. He is having more graphic detail, More feature because it is the last. But It is kinda of personal to say that this game is better than another.
    ALso , for myself, I think that it is one of the best beside FF6 (or 3 for the US) cause the story from the previous (FFX) between Yuna and Tidus have touched me at the point that the end give me more way to know more. So by plaing the X2, It is a way for me to know more. And to say it loud, Yuna is One if not the best one game caracter I ever played.

I LOVE HER.

Dam pixel. Always have this little something that other don't have....
    Coming soon.........

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    very much the worst FF ever. Uhhhh... I do like the whole changing clothes in battle thingy though... I played through it, but, it sucked, because it's basically T & A.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus898
    I have to say I was excited about FF X-2 because i loved ff x. But when i got it i was very much disapointed. the story is just stupid and a bit to bubbly for me and the cut scenes are just painfull. But i did like some of the songs in it and i liked the active time battle system.
    Please don't post in dead threads.

Closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3