Thread: final fantasy xi

Newbie oni1983 may be famous one day oni1983 may be famous one day oni1983's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb final fantasy xi

i'm kinda interested in buying final fantasy XI (the online game) but as both my brother and I use the same pc, would it be possible for us to start two completely separate accounts? I heard that the game does not allow you to start a new account if you do not die (in the game ) so that one has to be careful how to choose his/her character.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    i used to play ffxi and im not so sure about that one. i mean, maybe you cant start seperate "complete accounts" on one pc, but you can definitely have different 'characters' on the same account. if you and your brother dont really care about playing with eachother (which i assume because you were willing to use same pc) than why dont you just ask him to create another character? its only $1 extra per month for another char, so it'd be cheaper than going out and buying another ffxi anyway.
    Last edited by FallenOne; Nov 01, 2004 at 02:57 AM.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Ashi may be famous one day Ashi may be famous one day Ashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    What FallenOne said.

Rather than paying $26 a months for two accounts at $13 each, create one account, and then create another character on that account for an extra $1 a month.