Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final Fantasy XI Online on Xbox 360?!

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy XI Online on Xbox 360?!

thats what most of us talked about around E3 as to why anyone would care about the announcement of a year old game coming out on a platform when it wasn't that great a game to begin with. Mainly its the Japanese gamers who even seem to care. I'm more into that Lost Oddyssey, Blue Dragon and Enchanted Arms games

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    As for XI in particular though mainly any PS2 without a harddrive can't run it. So you might be talking about that, they kinda shafted Squareenix by making that slim line Ps2

and should I ask why you hate them or would it be the norm and you just hate without having a reason? I used to hate them back when it launched but I learned to look for the good in both. And in the overall minus some key games their hardware this gen actually was better. Had they been smart and gotten some more key games they would have done better. Cause I dont see myself playing Beatmania on an Xbox
    Yeah, that's what I was talking about.

It's Microsoft in general. I have nothing against the X-box in particular. I just don't care for companies with a history of illegal and unethical practices. Having in-laws who worked for them (before he got tired of "putting his morals on a shelf every morning on his way out the door to go to work") I can believe just about every infraction they are accused of.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

well I can definitely relate to that, as a company I never cared for them but I've come to really like their game division. They dont have much to do with old Billy boy and they seem to really care about making something people will enjoy. which right now unfortunately Sony isn't seeming to care to much about they just want to make sure we know "its gonna be expensive" lol ^_^;

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

what about FFX? that the best one so far IMO

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

Newbie ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva..'s Avatar
    Thanks
    xbox 360 has much promise, & maybe this time around i'll be able to play a console version of final fantasy online that will have stable network play & won't be glitchy nor sluggish, & the addition of better visuals just might be the key that wins me over to give it a second chance...in any case, i'll keep tabs on this one..

one's amusement is another's terror.. ~diva..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2