Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Final Fatsy Group

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

Re: Final Fatsy Group

im a hardcore final fantasy fan fo sho. favorite is ff7 of course. i like ff1 and ff2 ff3 is a little confusin at first andddd ff8 is fun and ff9 is weird and ff10 is cool but ff10-2 not that great and havent played ff11 and ff12 is going to rock but not a s much as 7. and kindom hearts rocks hard too. and sephiroth rocks!
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

i really like final fantasy esp. ffVII FFVIII and ffX..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

i like all the FF the one that i liked playing the most was the first one for the nintendo man what fun times it was!
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I really love the indepth story lines in finalfantasy my favorite finalfantasy game would definitly have to be final fantasy 8 ^_^. GAwd i bet i played that game over a 15 times around 200hrs+ each game >.<

ALSO READ THIS!

If this thread turns into a favorite thread it WILL be removed so don't post just your favorites.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

How can someone not like the FF games. There are cool characters that people like and dislike, stories are indepth and interesting. THey are just fun to paly.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry Jade, I don't think this thread is going to evolve into a viable discussion without spoilers raging ramped. These always seem to be a "favorite" or "fF7 waz tha bOmB!" type thread....but I will try to give it some spark!

So if the thread starter doesn't mind maybe you or another mod could edit the “Title” to warn of potential SPOILERS!!!

Story!!! What made you fall in love/hate the story of each or some of the various games?

Which game(s) of the series had great game play, discuss why. What elements of the battle systems made the game play great...boring? Turn based battling verses real-time!?

Beyond the game play the final fantasy series is very enthroned in psychology, philosophy, mythology and just general spirituality. What elements do you see? Are there strong correlations or just a series of week ones?

Characters? Which one(s) did you like and which ones sucked? WHY!? This includes playable and NPC's. Is there any character where by design or not that really added to the gaming experience for you? That you just connected with?

Music!? Areas where it was great verses were it was bad?

I will answer each of these if the thread is labeled with spoilers warnings (doesn’t want to ruin anything for anyone)

Newbie black_rose may be famous one day black_rose may be famous one day black_rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i like FFVII, FFVIII, FFX and FFX-2. they have good story lines and the games is good. they also have pretty good graphics in it.

Newbie DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that they were lucky to made the game a hit becuse it was there last shot hences the name final. i also think that the games moveing away from the anime look into the more real, world of war craft look. my fav part of any rpg is the part were you get your own ship./space rocket/flying thing/ whatever. my fav wepon was the buster sword. i hated the ult wepon sword.i think they should make a samurai ff .
    Last edited by DeadR3dOne_Xll; Jan 10, 2006 at 08:23 AM.
    "in the land of the blind ,the one eyed man is king"-some movie'-_-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast