Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Final Fatsy Group

Newbie black shinobi2492 may be famous one day black shinobi2492 may be famous one day black shinobi2492's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Final Fatsy Group

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Sorry Jade, I don't think this thread is going to evolve into a viable discussion without spoilers raging ramped. These always seem to be a "favorite" or "fF7 waz tha bOmB!" type thread....but I will try to give it some spark!

So if the thread starter doesn't mind maybe you or another mod could edit the “Title” to warn of potential SPOILERS!!!

Story!!! What made you fall in love/hate the story of each or some of the various games?

Which game(s) of the series had great game play, discuss why. What elements of the battle systems made the game play great...boring? Turn based battling verses real-time!?

Beyond the game play the final fantasy series is very enthroned in psychology, philosophy, mythology and just general spirituality. What elements do you see? Are there strong correlations or just a series of week ones?

Characters? Which one(s) did you like and which ones sucked? WHY!? This includes playable and NPC's. Is there any character where by design or not that really added to the gaming experience for you? That you just connected with?

Music!? Areas where it was great verses were it was bad?

I will answer each of these if the thread is labeled with spoilers warnings (doesn’t want to ruin anything for anyone)
    sure you guys are the boses but please dont write me up anymore im on 60%

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fatsy Group

Yo u must have broken the rulz, its meant to be learned.

How far do u think the'll bring FF games, u might think at some point there's an end. but the again.

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

FINAL FANTASY WHERE. . <unleshes chocobos> SICK'EM BOYS. . GRAB ME THE BEST LOOKING COPY AND DON'T SLOBER ON IT THIS TIME OR ITS CHOCASAUSE
    FOR THE LIKES A YA'

Newbie The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer Final Fantasy 10 over every other Final Fantasy game
    I prefer it because :
    The grafics RULE
    The storyline is good and it's very catchy
    The level up system (Sphere Grid) makes it easy to know when you can learn abilities whenever you want
    The battle system is very good for planing attacks ahead of time
    The aeons have thier own overdrives and everybody gets many overdrives... especially Rikku >.>" because she literally has like 500 combos =/
    I like cheese!

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah but. . dude. . the story plot is a factor. . . . yes the graphics are kick ass,
    blowing seymore (however it's spelled) out of the farplane. . but I played X-2
    and after seeing the end. . .I don't wanna play anymore. . and it wasn't even the
    PERFECT ending. . . (I know I suck). . .btu I agree the graphics (and rikku) are
    tingle inducing ya'

Newbie The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, that's why I said Final Fantasy X, Not Final Fantasy X-2 >.>" I though FFX-2 sucked and FFX-2 personally destroyed me since I am such a HUGE FFX fan (I have over 500 hours, i swear that lulu can do 99,999 damage with any damn moogle) Also the ending of FFX wasn't so bad, it was a very good dramatic scene I thought. If you try and forget about FFX-2, FFX is a great game again!
    I like cheese!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3