Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Finally getting around to introducing myself....

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Finally getting around to introducing myself....

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    Hello all...

My name is Barronmore and yes Arrianna is my wife
    You have my deepest, most sincere sympathies. I know from personal experience that a condition such as marriage is terminal and your chance of recovery is slim at best.

But there is hope! It's the "AO Married Guys Support Group." We meet every other wednesday in the waiting room of my office (a.k.a. the third floor men's room). We have donuts! See you there.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

With that name I kinda expected you to be Arrianna's husband.
    You have quite a name to live up to here, Arrianna is one of the key AO members and I hope you will be too.

Oh and don't forget, if you ever become interested in creative suicide or cool things to do with blood I'll be here for you.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all, Hello Mr. Barronmore....glad to meet ya. Your wife sure does have a dangerous mind and quite the lethal opinion (one i deeply respect by the way). Also, as Hassun stated above....if theres any self inflicted pain in the future, he'll take care of you. However, i must suggest you go for the combo-pack. It includes bodily mutilation from Hassun followed by daymares & Nightmares provided by yours truly, what else could you want?

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wow, I'm like the only person who has'nt welcomed you...OK then WELCOME!

(yup that should do good)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    First of all, Hello Mr. Barronmore....glad to meet ya. Your wife sure does have a dangerous mind and quite the lethal opinion (one i deeply respect by the way). Also, as Hassun stated above....if theres any self inflicted pain in the future, he'll take care of you. However, i must suggest you go for the combo-pack. It includes bodily mutilation from Hassun followed by daymares & Nightmares provided by yours truly, what else could you want?
    A lollypop!
    I told you we should include that in the package goremeister! I know we need to keep an eye on our funds but...LOLLYPOPS!
    I mean COME ON! You know the ones with a present inside, the left eye of a rat should fit perfectly!

*Ahem*

Maybe we should try to please the 'new' member first and put some kind of Warhammer creature in it...
    Then he'll surely drop his guard...err I mean...nothing...fuhuhehe

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

NEW AROUND HERE I AM. but any friends i have not,

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    You have my deepest, most sincere sympathies. I know from personal experience that a condition such as marriage is terminal and your chance of recovery is slim at best.

But there is hope! It's the "AO Married Guys Support Group." We meet every other wednesday in the waiting room of my office (a.k.a. the third floor men's room). We have donuts! See you there.

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that...though I'm not sure Arrianna will allow me to come out and play. (just kidding ofcourse).

@ narrator and Hassun:

I'll have to keep my eye on you two. Anyone who would be devious enough to entrap a wargamer with promises of Warhammer...

We'll see how often I'm around. I'm not used to forum boards that actually have this much conversation anymore. I mean, it's been quite for the last few years over on MKrealms. We used to have some pretty good debates about the merits of "flame/lightning" and how to apply the damage from it or the great sagas of the horrible Corpheus figure (over 20 threads of 20+ pages each --- and in the end it was all a bunch of hot air!) but we never talked about anything important. Now, anytime I log on and find a new post...it's already up to page 3 before I even open it. I'll do my best to keep up.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone...Chaos_Saito, I'll be happy to be your friend. I'm sure these fine posters will as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4