Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Firefox 1.0.6

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Firefox 1.0.6

Wow, yet another version. How many do they pump out a year? Im tired of all this upgrading. All my extensons and themes work fine so im sticking with 1.0.4

Im not about to download and reinstall all my extensions and themes again.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jul 21, 2005 at 01:20 PM.

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks

you shouldn't have to reinstall your themes and extension over again. at least i didn't have to.

firefox 1.1 is no longer scheduled as it is now bumped to 1.5 signifying the vast amount of improvements. 2.0 is projected to release early next year.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maverickvns
    you shouldn't have to reinstall your themes and extension over again. at least i didn't have to.

firefox 1.1 is no longer scheduled as it is now bumped to 1.5 signifying the vast amount of improvements. 2.0 is projected to release early next year.
    Well i did that once and left all the stuff in the application area, but it made my firefox run bad. Sometimes when i started firefox it would fail to boot up. As soon as i wiped out all firefox stuff, and started over that problem never happen again.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I've had some problems getting the update software to work for upgrading from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6. It seems the safest way to upgrade is to download the 1.0.6 installation file to a safe place, then goto the control panel and use add/remove software to uninstall 1.0.5, reboot, then install 1.0.6... Your personal settings for Firefox are not effected by the uninstall, as the configuration files are located in your personal user directory...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

-_- Yeah, sounds like the problem I had. I may try it again... if I'd known to do that from the start maybe I wouldn't have spent hours trying to fix the stupid thing. Thanks.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Mosttime Firefox will upgrade the old files maybe its just something on your PC.

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

-_- I doubt it. They recommend you uninstall first. Why they don't put that AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE BY THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON is beyond my understanding. *growls and wanders away muttering curses*

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2