Thread: the first amendment

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

the first amendment

i was reading a scoop magizen in english 'cuz i was boered, and i seen this opinyion thing about if resticting what people have on thier shirts is violating the first amendment and i thought that it would make a verry good debate topic, so what do you guys think?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the first amendment

I have no idea what the 1st amendment is.....but restricting what people wear?
    I guess it depends....really offensive shirts should not be tolerated
    Kastelic's creation

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel that very offensive shirts should be tolerated, as should any shirts so long as they don't expose the breasts and nipples of women. While privatly owned businesses (malls, stores and ect) have every right to kick someone out for wearing pink, let alone for wearing something offensive, banning t-shirts should not be a law.

I myself own a few offensive shirts and I wear them out from time to time. I have every right to express my beliefs, even if some other people don't like them.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah what vegeta said my government to is also getting very very rediculous in england we are no longer allowed to call christmas .... christmas because it may offend the ethnic minority in britain my government is stamping out all the traditions we have for the so called ethnic minority
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

idk if this is the same story that u read or not.. but during bushes speech a week ago. cindy sheehan ( the person that boycotted out side of bushes ranch) was invited and she wore a shirt saying "2,245 Dead. How many more" and was arrested..