Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: First Anime

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Anime

it started when i was seven or so i know i was young and i watched speed racer. it was awesome but i totally forgot about it now.. but in NYC i first watched kenshin... no wait i think i watched Gundum first but the only gundum i like was this particular one with the guy who has that red bandana around his head and there's a girl he loves and another girl who ahs ap ink gundum.... it's all very confusion. then kenshin followed and then the kenshin OVA"s which i like better and now i am a tomoe fan!

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

The first anime series I've seen was called "Fist of the North Star". I remember watching it around 1992. The series told the story of a man named Kenshiro who sweared to protect people from the wild gangs of bikers, bandits, and other deviants of society who prey on them in a type of post-apocalyptic environment. The story and animation weren't all that spectacular at the time. The one thing the series was known for though, was it's bloody and gory fighting scenes.

Newbie DarkyVampire may be famous one day DarkyVampire may be famous one day DarkyVampire's Avatar
    Thanks

for me the first anime i watched and really love it was inyasha and tweleve kingdom. he suspense and the storyline are so original.

live like there is no tomorrow...

my gallery http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0&ppuser=13430

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to watch anime and manga when I was like 10 years old then I stopped watching it. Then like 2 or 3 years ago I started watching it again. But I guess my first would've been Sailor Moon(back then:10 years) or Inuyasha (now)
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie s-Cry-edchick may be famous one day s-Cry-edchick may be famous one day s-Cry-edchick's Avatar
    Thanks

My frist anime was Inuyasha anit that anime? Well, if it isnt then my first anime is Oh my goddess i love them books!!!
    I love Tidus he mine~~!~!~! HAHA~!~!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

first anime for me was ronin warriors and akira. Ronin WArriros was so cool

Newbie sinchipooh may be famous one day sinchipooh may be famous one day
    Thanks

Uhmmmm...first anime, first anime...Totoro? or was it Sailormoon? or maybe it was Chibi Moroko chan?( if that was an anime.. )

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

My first anime was dragonball Z, my brother was watching it on Sky acouple of months ago. From then i have watched tenchi, Evangelion, big o, gundam wing, and what ever is on tmx which is now called tooonami, but not as many anime programes as there was! which is a shame!!!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast