Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First Anime

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Anime

my first would have to be ronin warriors followed by mega man and not something im proud of but sailor moon which i used to watch all the time.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

My first was Sailor Moon. I remember one time Cartoon Network had a marathon called >I think< Solar Eclipse or was it something about Saturn? .^_^. I really don't remember, but my point is that I watched the whole thing, long as it was and taped what I didn't. Sadly, back then I didn't even know it was an anime, but of course, once I was informed...well the rest is history. If I didn't love >verging on obssessed with< anime, I wouldn't be here .^_^.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Lol, my first was Sailor Moon too. I saw that marathon also. I really didn't like the plot, but I loved the animation. Next was DBZ, and that got me to really enjoy anime.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

im not proud but i did the same thing.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Trigun

that reminds me that show is old!

Thanks

actually how old is trigun.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    Lol, my first was Sailor Moon too. I saw that marathon also. I really didn't like the plot, but I loved the animation. Next was DBZ, and that got me to really enjoy anime.
    Yes! You have made me happy. I thought I was loosing my mind, but you have confirmed that such a marathon existed. Thanks so much .^_^.

I also remembered another anime that I was addicted to, sometime around when I first watched Sailor Moon.

Teknoman.

Does anyone else remember this one? I was surprised I remembered it .^_^.

Thanks

no unfortuanatly i dont remember that one but every show one time or another had a marathon

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast