Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First Anime

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Anime

First Anime I ever watched... More then likely it was Astroboy. (1980's)

First anime that I ever watched relegiously, that would have to be Neon Genesis Evangelion, and it still has my stolen soul and has not given it back. Not that I want it back, I love anime, it can keep it.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

The first anime i watched was bloodrien curse of the youma. That converted me. I religiously watched the Gundam wing series as well.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks

my first anime was salior moon and dragon ball

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay folks, to quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    If you want to post to a stale thread topic, then START A NEW THREAD and see if anyone wants to comment. Since so many people have posted to a stale thread today, I'm splitting it off into a new thread topic...

And to keep this thread from being CLOSED, don't just post lists of old anime series to this thread. Add some background and thoughts on the first series you saw...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

first I would have to say pokemon which I just really hate now that they got rid of misty

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

The first anime i remember watching is the original Mazinger, it was one of the first mecha anime, and i had some werd characters(one of the villians was a man on one side and a women on the other). I dont really remember all of the series, but i had the standard plot of usinf a robot to battle an evil villian that made giant monsters.

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

wow dood I saw that way befor

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm....this question again huh? I still can't remember for sure but i beleive it was either Harmageddon or Genocyber....which was in 96' i think. Genocyber still remains one of my favorite anime films and experiences ever, so violent, so intense. Kept me plenty happy i don't mind saying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast