Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: First Anime

Newbie samurigirllrf may be famous one day samurigirllrf may be famous one day samurigirllrf's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: First Anime

Quote Originally Posted by miranda2354
    first I would have to say pokemon which I just really hate now that they got rid of misty
    Yeah i agree with u pokemon is not good any more because the cut out misty. I liked her may is not a good replacement.
    My first anime was Dragonballz. They only shoewed it like once ever two weeks or somthin back then.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Anime

the first anime i saw was either tenchi muyo or dragonballz. i like tenchi muyo, but i didnt exactly understand dragonballz when i first saw it
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Like other people,Sailor Moon.I was just in Kindergarden.....

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

I think my first ANimes were Outlaw Star,Sailor Moon,GundamWing,and Tenchi Muyo I bellive

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

unfortuneately...i'm ashamed to say pokemon...
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3