Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The first game you've ever played

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think my first game was Super Mario Bros. for NES.

I'm not a fan of Mario but, I was young and had to make due.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Back when DOS computers were around $3,000 (USD), there were a couple of "hidden" games inside the system. One was "Snaker" where you controled the snake to get apples and stuff, and another was this game where you had to imput vectors to make gorrillas throw bannanas that blew the other monkey up.

Since I was so little, I don't remember the specific computer/make/model, or even the name of the games... just some memories.

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Twisted Metal 3 i think...
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt. Ahhh, I love mario, he's the only reason most of you losers are even here. It's sad people don't reflect and appreiate him more like they used to. (damn you Xbox!!)

But seriously, sometimes no matter how good the graphics get, no matter how diffcult the game or interesting the story or action, you just can't beat a classic, the games that got us to where we are today. Cuz I still play those classics. Shit, I can beat the original Super Mario Bros. and only play in 8 levels.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely Super Mario on the NES. It was a huge rage at the time and i really enjoyed playing it. Even now i won't hold back for a game like Mario and Sonic coming from that time.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know i cant remember. but i would say
    space invaders. the first game i was
    good at i would say for the super nintendo "Hook".
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie LShadows may be famous one day LShadows may be famous one day LShadows's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont remember exactly what game was my first since I can recall playing with the atari, but the first one that comes to my head is Mario Bros. as well. I remember I was 5 and we got a nintendo for Christmas. I played that thing like mad.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Super Mario Bro's/Duck Hunt for NES. Ahh the memories, I miss NES it was a grand system, SNES too. I was real kool with my Nintendo power glove :O
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast