Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: The first game you've ever played

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Dammit all! Stop your mod-whoring!!!!

I'm sorry, i didn't get the point right away, i tought acting like a mod would do you guys a favor, but like always i was wrong again, I promised Kashuhito an i'm going to promise it too all of you, i wont act like a mod anymore, and im trying to delete all the my other shit.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

my first

The first game I played was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. (I was 3 but I remember)

Newbie simple may be famous one day simple may be famous one day simple's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i do remember correctly imy first game was the either zelda on the NES or the first mario game.

but either way i still love zelda and mario )

i miss Mario cart!!!

Newbie Berserk may be famous one day Berserk may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I don t remember which one it was but i know it was on the coleco.AH nevermind i just checked on the net and the coleco was supposely sold with donkey kong so that must be my first game i ever played.here a link to the site i found this http://www.classicgaming.com/museum/colecovision/.They got every old console there so check it out if you want to see the very first one you owned.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    the very old games of nintendo were my first games

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    first game i ever played in my life was PONG on atari game console. man i miss those

Newbie Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Doom SNES....awesome game!! Introduced me to FPS's.
    Death will come to us all. Are you ready?
    ~Doomsoldier~

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast