Thread: First kiss

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks

First kiss

..."a lonely existance fille with cold winds, the daily path filled with the repeating actions of the previous day, a life so dull.

one evening walking past souls that would'nt care, a fallen item belonging to you, as I went to give you the fallen, our eyes met, glistening aura of such buety, I felt my heart fill with a feeling so peculiar, your loving smile lifted my soul and all my pain and replaced love.

My heart tried to speak but my mouth wouldnt move, my eyes fixed, then you spoke, such a gentle heveanly voice, "do you feel it so..."

Is this fate, our paths have met with such significance, "will you care for time with with me..."

my mouth spoke with such ease, it felt so right..., "I will care for time with you"

the time came to an end, my heart dreading that this will be it, I didnt want to leave your side, as we stood silent, our hearts spoke, we drew closer together, I can feel your warmth, so close, wanting to embrace you with all my love, our attraction pulled our heads together, our lips gently caress eachover, now im lost in your heart."
    Last edited by Kikieru; Mar 31, 2005 at 12:20 PM.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Such the feeling that two hearts have,
    Myself only feeling it once in being.
    Nice poem Kikieru and I do say,
    Maybe that can help me find my meaning...

I'm sorry, just being poetic.... Nice job, keep it up. I like reading your stuff.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Real definition of the feelings of the first kiss. Nice one Kikieru.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, nice one, now write one about the second kiss.